scorecard

You Searched For "9 to 5 routine" and got 20 results

Sort By:

Business Insider Latest Story Image
2 mins read

No more 9 to 5: Employees are coming to work late and leaving early, new data shows

The traditional 9-to-5 workday is shifting to a more flexible 10-to-4 routine, according to a recen…

7 mins read

How Bear Grylls spends his 5 to 9 — from walking barefoot outdoors to cold plunges

Bear Grylls, the world's most famous survivalist, shares how he spends his downtime with Business …

Rachel Hosie   

4 mins read

As Akshay’s movies continue to underperform, fans call for a return of Khiladi Kumar

Akshay Kumar's milestone 150th film, the inspirational drama Sarfira, is proving to be a bumpy ride…

2 mins read

Pan-India rollout of U-WIN to track routine immunisations likely by Aug end

The U-WIN platform captures every vaccination event for pregnant women and children under the Unive…

PTI   

5 mins read

A 36-year-old academic went viral for her controversial Olympic breakdancing routine. She defended her 'original' moves.

The 2024 Paris Olympics debuted breaking (aka breakdancing) as a competition sport. One Australian …

Palmer Haasch   

2 mins read

Sparring, treadmill run, 5 sessions of Sauna: How Sehrawat lost 4.6 kg in 10 hours

By the time Aman was up on the weighing machine on second morning, he along with his coaches J…

PTI   

9 mins read

Confessions from 5 women who've dated men in finance

Looking for a man in finance? Five women open up about what it's like, from difficulty scheduling d…

Maria Noyen   

1 min read

SBI raises lending rates by 5 to 10 basis points; New loans to cost more

The State Bank of India (SBI) on Monday announced an increase in its Marginal Cost of Funds Based L…

ANI   

2 mins read

Known conspiracy theorist RFK Jr. says he 'won't take sides on 9/11' following recent '60 Minutes' episode

"I won't take sides on 9/11 or any of the other debates," the long shot independent presidential ca…

Cameron Manley   

3 mins read

How to sleep like a millionaire: a 5-part guide

Investor Peter Diamandis says he's fanatical about getting good sleep. Here's how he does it.

Hilary Brueck   

3 mins read

TikTok offers Gen Z advice on how to survive a 9-to-5 job

TikTok has advice for Gen Z. From taking screen breaks to giving yourself little rewards, here's ho…

Sawdah Bhaimiya   

4 mins read

James Keyes' daily routine: The schedule of the former 7-Eleven CEO who flew his own plane for business trips

The former head of the convenience store chain regularly worked 14-hour days and largely managed hi…

Lakshmi Varanasi   

3 mins read

Helicopter rides, turmeric facial scrubs, and French lessons: A look at Snap CEO Evan Spiegel's weekly routine

Evan Spiegel rises early, practices meditation, and uses a lot of his wife Miranda Kerr's skincare …

Kylie Kirschner   

4 mins read

I'm a Gen Zer. We aren't lazy, but 9-to-5s can be a struggle after college during Covid — here's how I've learned to cope.

Ciara Martin said she thinks people her age might struggle with the adjustment from remote learning…

Charissa Cheong   

5 mins read

A Gen Z musician is pleading with people to stream her music as she can't imagine having to work a 9-to-5 job

20-year-old musician Zoe Wynns is leaning into the idea that Gen Zers can't hack 9-to-5s to get peo…

Charissa Cheong   

3 mins read

A college graduate who just started her first job shared the shock and upset of working a 9-to-5

A college graduate shared the shock of working her first 9-to-5 job. Social-media viewers rallied t…

Andrew Lloyd   

2 mins read

A 45 year-old tech executive's extreme longevity routine to age backwards involves taking over 100 daily supplements and waking up at 5 a.m.

Millionaire entrepreneur Bryan Johnson is trying everything from piles of supplements to blood infu…

Gabby Landsverk   

2 mins read

Pharrell Williams' morning routine includes an 'hour-long, super-hot bath' and '500 crunches'

After waking up at the crack of dawn, music producer Pharrell's first activity on the agenda is to …

Barnaby Lane   

5 mins read

I traded a 9-to-5 routine to work like a night owl for a week. Here's what happened.

Although Mel Burke was able to hit her goals for her novel each night, losing out on social engagem…

Mel Burke   

6 mins read

I tried 5 virtual-reality workouts. The best ones transported me around the globe and got me to exercise for way longer.

I tried five virtual-reality workout apps, including Xponential+, FitXR, and Litesport, on my Meta …

Lara Walsh