scorecard

You Searched For "70 hour work week" and got 20 results

Sort By:

Business Insider Latest Story Image
2 mins read

70-hour work week to sleeping in offices: Golden words on hustle culture from NR Narayana Murthy, Elon Musk, and other billionaires

Work-life balance is a key consideration for many employees, but some tech billionaires challenge t…

1 min read

5 countries with the longest and shortest working hours in the world!

Here are 5 countries with the longest and shortest work hours, as per the World Population Review.

2 mins read

JPMorgan just capped bankers' work at 80 hours a week — but there's still one big exception

Two Wall Street banks are cracking down on young bankers' working hours, as the industry grapples w…

Shubhangi Goel   

3 mins read

Are four-day work weeks beneficial or not: A debate to end all debates

Governments and organisations worldwide are starting to tentatively explore this concept as part of…

3 mins read

I work at Amazon and I plan on 'coffee badging' instead of working from the office 5 days a week

One Amazon employee based in Germany told BI that the return-to-office mandate is a "betrayal."

Jyoti Mann   

4 mins read

A Gen Xer who makes $150,000 secretly working multiple remote jobs says 100-hour weeks are worth it to ensure his family is financially secure

A Gen Xer shares how making six figures secretly working multiple remote jobs has helped him feel f…

Jacob Zinkula   

7 mins read

Dear Kangana, India is already among the most overworked and underpaid. “Obsessive work culture” is not a solution

In an Instagram story, Ranaut reacted to Modi’s first address after taking the oath in Delhi for hi…

4 mins read

I work on Tesla's Autopilot team. I watch hours of customers' driving videos every day and am monitored constantly.

A worker on Tesla's Autopilot team described what it's like labeling the influx of driver videos.

Grace Kay   

3 mins read

A California millennial shares how he made nearly $200K secretly working multiple jobs. He said he only worked 20 hours a week.

Making nearly $200,000 secretly working multiple remote jobs gave a millennial the confidence to st…

Jacob Zinkula   

3 mins read

A 70-hour-week regimen 'far too ambitious' say medical experts

Youths should learn to balance hard work with a healthy diet, proper sleep and timely exercise, doc…

PTI   

3 mins read

I'm 26 and working in construction. The job is demanding, but I make $53 an hour in a stable career without student loans

The job is challenging, and I've had to adjust to a male-dominated field. But it's stable, pays wel…

Ana Altchek   

4 mins read

A millennial making $350,000 a year through overemployment says he only worked 50 hours a week

A Texas-based millennial who's making $350,000 secretly working two remote jobs says he only worked…

Jacob Zinkula   

1 min read

Murthy's 70-hr-a-week work call to youth trigger sharp reactions from founders

Infosys founder Narayana Murthy's advice to youngsters in India, urging them to work 70 hours a wee…

4 mins read

CEOs of big US companies are souring on hybrid work

CEOs of big US companies are increasingly expecting to end hybrid work setups in the next few years…

Tim Paradis   

2 mins read

Fisker owners who paid up to $70,000 for malfunctioning EVs are told they might have to pay for recall repairs, too

Fisker said that owners would have to pay the repair costs for two outstanding recalls facing its O…

Tom Carter   

3 mins read

5 ways to improve your work/life balance, according to work psychologists

Two work psychologists weigh in on how to improving your work/life balance, including scheduling fr…

Paige Bruton   

3 mins read

Holiday over? Seven expert tips for how to avoid back-to-work stress

Whether we're mainly office-based or work from home, our working environment can be frenetic, full-…

PTI   

2 mins read

Why this founder swears by going meeting-free two days a week

Madeline Mann, CEO of Self Made Millennial, boosted her productivity by keeping Tuesdays and Friday…

Tim Paradis   

5 mins read

I tried Nestlé's new weight-loss meals, and felt full for hours — but nutritionists have mixed reviews

The world's biggest food company is targeting Ozempic users with small, protein-packed meals for un…

Hilary Brueck   

2 mins read

Meta is banning Russian outlets including RT just weeks ahead of the US election

Meta is banning RT, Rossiya Segodnya, and other Russian state media from its platforms, accusing th…

Beatrice Nolan,Thibault Spirlet