scorecard

You Searched For "7 year kids" and got 20 results

Sort By:

Business Insider Latest Story Image
3 mins read

Our kids are 2 years apart but in back-to-back grades. Here's why we chose to retain one and not the other.

We sent one child to kindergarten and retained the other, so our kids are in back-to-back grades ev…

Bethaney Phillips   

4 mins read

All you need to know about Brainbees Solutions IPO: Should you subscribe or not?

Only 10% of the total issue has been made available to retail investors, while 15% is reserved for …

4 mins read

I quit my high-paying finance job to start a bakery. I wanted more time with my kids.

Carrie Morey quit a stressful job in investment banking to establish a successful biscuit business …

Jane Ridley   

4 mins read

We are a family of 6. We save $7,000 every year by doing 3 things.

Raising kids is so expensive nowadays. I buy secondhand clothes and look for things we need in Buy …

Jenna Jonaitis   

3 mins read

Kids want social media apps to do more to protect them from the spread of deepfake nudes

As young kids face the growing scourge of deepfake nudes spreading online, many say social media co…

Katie Balevic   

3 mins read

Amanda Goh   

2 mins read

I started my kids' 529 account at birth with the intention of not touching it until college. I changed my mind.

We started setting aside $150 every month for her college fund. Now we are using it to pay for midd…

Jess deCourcy Hinds   

8 mins read

Disney has a big problem. It's running out of kids.

Children used to grow up watching Mickey Mouse on The Disney Channel. Now they're all on YouTube.

Lucia Moses   

3 mins read

We have 5 kids under the age of 7. This is how we deal with tantrums.

The founders of "Big Little Feelings" share their tips on tantrums. From keeping boundaries to avoi…

Kelly Burch   

3 mins read

I moved from Dallas to Dubai with my husband and 3 kids. It's surprisingly similar to the US.

An American mother of three recently moved to Dubai and loves it for its convenience, safety, and s…

Erin Liam   

4 mins read

I've let my daughter do the family grocery shopping alone since she was 7. It fosters her independence.

Russ Perry's daughter has been shopping alone at Trader Joe's since she was 7. He waits in the park…

Jane Ridley   

4 mins read

I never thought I'd have an only child, but I love it, and my kid does, too

I wanted more kids when I was growing up, but I had an only child. I love having just one kid, and …

Stephanie Kaloi   

2 mins read

'Games of Thrones' star Kit Harington says he was 'lucky' he got sober before having kids

The actor, who played Jon Snow on the hit series, checked into a "wellness facility" in 2019, his r…

Amanda Goh   

4 mins read

I co-parent my kid with other parents of only children. We give each other a break and have developed close friendships.

My husband and I love co-parenting my kid with other parents of only children. It creates a wonderf…

Elizabeth Doerr   

3 mins read

When my kids are grumpy, I stick to the basics. A protein-filled snack, bath, or outside time almost always works.

I have two kids, and when they're grumpy, I stick to the basics. Protein-filled snacks, a nap or ba…

Bethaney Phillips   

5 mins read

A couple who achieved financial independence and retired in their 30s shares their $280,000 a year budget raising 2 kids in San Francisco

Sam Dogen and his wife, both of whom retired in their mid-30s, share how they budget their money to…

Noah Sheidlower   

2 mins read

Jess deCourcy Hinds   

6 mins read

They left NYC for Bali with their teenagers. 7 years later, their sons are fleeing the nest, and they're selling the villa for $1.89 million.

Seven years ago, they sold their teenagers the idea of a yearlong sabbatical in Bali as a break fro…

Amanda Goh   

3 mins read

My family moved from South Carolina to Spain. My kids stay up late and are free to walk alone in the city.

My family moved from South Carolina to Madrid two years ago. Our kids have more freedom here and st…

Meg James   

3 mins read

Our 2 kids co-sleep with us. We never turn them away.

Our two kids co-sleep with us. They start the night in their rooms, but always end up in our bed. W…

Bethaney Phillips