scorecard

You Searched For "64 year old woman" and got 20 results

Sort By:

Business Insider Latest Story Image
4 mins read

A 64-year-old woman outperformed millionaires in the anti-aging 'Rejuvenation Olympics' — using a much simpler and cheaper routine

A 64-year-old grandmother's simple healthy habits have led to better longevity results than a $2 mi…

Gabby Landsverk   

4 mins read

Scientists have discovered the world’s oldest wine! Just one little twist—it comes with a side of ancient bones

When it comes to wines, we all know that the older the bottle, the finer (and pricier!) the taste. …

1 min read

A 64-year-old grandma is winning the 'anti-aging Olympics' and said her biggest longevity trick doesn't cost a thing

You don't have to spend millions of dollars to live longer. One grandmother extended her longevity,…

Gabby Landsverk   

3 mins read

A 104-year-old has been a professional lobster woman since she was 8. She says the secret to her longevity is keeping busy.

Virginia Oliver, or Ginny, is a 104-year-old woman from Maine who refuses to quit lobstering. She …

Jane Ridley   

3 mins read

Indian heart beats inside Pakistani woman, 19-year-old from Karachi undergoes heart transplant in Chennai

A 19-year-old patient from Karachi in Pakistan, Ayesha Rashid, underwent a successful heart transpl…

ANI   

3 mins read

An 88-year-old woman married her high school crush — and finally had the wedding of her dreams

Elaine Hall and Roland Passaro, both 88, got married in March 2024. They first reconnected at their…

Julia Pugachevsky   

2 mins read

This Canadian woman has been getting drunk without consuming alcohol for over two years! Here’s how

In an extraordinary series of events encapsulated in a recent medical journal, a 50-year-old Canadi…

3 mins read

The doctor of a 114-year-old woman shares something we could all do to live longer — and it doesn't cost a thing

Pearl Berg was the third oldest person in the US, and her doctor said a simple, inexpensive habit l…

Gabby Landsverk   

2 mins read

A 38-year-old woman who lost 140 pounds in 2 years says the gamechanger was eating more high-protein foods

A 38-year-old mom of two said she surpassed her weight loss goal after eating more high-protein foo…

Gabby Landsverk   

Allie Kelly   

7 mins read

June Squibb got famous in her 80s. As a 94-year-old movie star, she doesn't plan to stop working.

June Squibb looks back at earning her first Oscar nomination at age 84 for "Nebraska" and taking on…

Palmer Haasch   

4 mins read

An 82-year-old woman who runs half-marathons shares 3 simple habits that transformed her heart health

At 82, Wilma King has been completing 13 mile races for over a decade. She said simple daily habits…

Gabby Landsverk   

2 mins read

A 101-year-old woman keeps getting mistaken for a baby on flights and says it's because American Airlines' booking system can't handle her age

"The computer at the airport thought my birth date was 2022 and not 1922," Patricia told a BBC repo…

Polly Thompson   

4 mins read

A 67-year-old bodybuilder who started exercising in her 50s shares 4 things she's learned about getting fit at any age

Lifting weights is great for health and longevity, no matter when you start. A 67-year-old shares h…

Serafina Kenny   

3 mins read

Netflix's 'The Asunta Case' is a true story. Here's what happened to the couple who killed their adopted 12-year-old daughter.

Netfilx's "The Asunta Case" tells the true story of the murder of 12-year-old Asunta Basterra Porto…

Eammon Jacobs   

3 mins read

A 79-year-old woman who's visited every country in the world says she had to juggle 2 to 3 jobs to finance her trips

Luisa Yu told BI she worked two jobs at a hospital and was a part-time travel agent so she could af…

Marielle Descalsota   

3 mins read

My 13-year-old has been attached to her phone since she got it. I was surprised to see her happily leave it behind for a school dance.

My 13 year old daughter has been attached to her phone since she got it for Christmas. Her school h…

Karen Johnson   

3 mins read

My child came out as a trans woman at 28 years old. At first, I struggled to understand, but now I accept and love her.

A mother struggled to use she/her pronouns after her 28-year-old kid came out as a trans woman. But…

Brahna Yassky   

4 mins read

A 70-year-old woman in Uganda gave birth to twins she conceived via IVF

A 70-year-old Ugandan woman became one of the world's oldest mothers after birthing twins — despite…

Jane Ridley   

3 mins read

A 33-year-old woman is married to a 51-year-old. This is how they navigate raising kids while having different energy levels.

A 33-year-old woman says the energy levels in her age-gap relationship are apparent when it comes t…

Julia Pugachevsky