scorecard

You Searched For "60 second instagram stories" and got 20 results

Sort By:

Business Insider Latest Story Image
5 mins read

I make $58K a month on OnlyFans. My most loyal subscribers are tired businessmen and 60% of my conversations aren't sexual.

An OnlyFans creator makes majority of her income comes from messages. She said 60% of her conversat…

Ashley Couto   

14 mins read

Tyler Stanaland and Brittany Snow's relationship timeline, from meeting on Instagram to their sudden split after 'Selling the OC'

Tyler Stanaland and Brittany Snow announced their divorce weeks after Netflix's "Selling the OC" pr…

Palmer Haasch,Caralynn Matassa   

3 mins read

Brittney Spencer is telling her own story and collecting cosigns from her heroes — including Beyoncé

Brittney Spencer is officially a top-40 singer thanks to her guest appearance on "Cowboy Carter," B…

Callie Ahlgrim   

6 mins read

Some Gen Zers would rather take a chance on a new app than use 'embarrassing' Instagram if TikTok gets banned

Some Zoomers would rather take their chances with a new social media platform than suffer the "humi…

Lindsay Dodgson   

2 mins read

The charges against Caroline Ellison, SBF, and FTX cofounder Gary Wang in 60 seconds

The SEC filed civil allegations against Caroline Ellison, Gary Wang, and Sam Bankman-Fried, as Elli…

Sindhu Sundar   

3 mins read

I developed an Instagram addiction as a new mom. I now delete and redownload the app every day to set boundaries.

My Instagram addiction as a new mom was affecting my parenting and work. I set boundaries now by de…

Annie Atherton   

3 mins read

Gypsy Rose Blanchard took to Instagram to share her first post-prison 'selfie of freedom'

Gypsy Rose Blanchard shared her 'first selfie of freedom' on Instagram following her release after …

Callie Ahlgrim,Hannah Getahun   

4 mins read

Gypsy Rose Blanchard defends husband from 'jealous' Instagram 'haters': 'Happy wife, happy life'

Gypsy Rose Blanchard, subject of HBO's "Mommy Dead and Dearest," spoke out after Ryan Anderson rece…

Ayomikun Adekaiyero   

6 mins read

'Trad wives' have blown up online since Roe v. Wade was overturned, but that's only half the story

Ballerina Farm, run by Utah-based mother-of-eight Hannah Neeleman, has gained seven million followe…

Lindsay Dodgson   

1 min read

Instagram may soon add an option to make 90-second long Reels

Instagram currently lets you record 15 second, 30 second and 60 second long Reels. It added the …

Cheryl Teh   

15 mins read

How child-free 'Disney adults' are transforming the company's theme parks as Disney pours $60 billion into the division

"Disney adults" used to be the butt of the joke. Now millennials and Gen Z-ers without kids are flo…

Reed Alexander   

5 mins read

‘We’ll plant 1 tree for every pet picture’ - What started as a sweet Instagram trend may end up being a scam

Instagram photo threads have been going viral even before the feature was officially announced by t…

8 mins read

How influencers get paid and make money on TikTok, Instagram, and YouTube

Influencers on TikTok, Instagram, and YouTube explain how much they get paid per month from sponsor…

Amanda Perelli,Nathan McAlone   

3 mins read

Woman who says she was on Alaska Airlines Flight 1282 that blew out a door midair said she was afraid the plane would 'nosedive at any second'

A woman who says she was on board the Alaska Airlines flight that blew out a door in the air said t…

Kenneth Niemeyer   

2 mins read

Gavin Newsom got grilled on '60 Minutes' about whether he intends to run for president. This time his answer wasn't 'no.'

"That was a — that was a never-ending response to your question," Newsom said, when asked to answer…

Kwan Wei Kevin Tan   

1 min read

Chloe Kim posted an Instagram story about hurting her butt in the middle of the Olympic halfpipe final

After securing a gold medal on her first of three runs, Chloe Kim had some fun — on the slopes and …

Meredith Cash   

1 min read

A quant fund boss talked his mom into selling Nvidia at 60% of its current price. She won't let him forget it.

Jason Hsu thought Nvidia's rally couldn't last any longer, so talked his mom into selling the semic…

George Glover   

1 min read

Facebook, Instagram, and WhatsApp experienced a second outage in less than a week

"We're working to get things back to normal as quickly as possible and we apologize for any inconve…

Allana Akhtar   

1 min read

Stevie Nicks said watching 'Daisy Jones & The Six' felt like 'watching my own story'

"Daisy Jones & The Six" has long been thought to have been inspired by Fleetwood Mac, Stevie Nicks'…

Rebecca Cohen