scorecard

You Searched For "50 states" and got 20 results

Sort By:

Business Insider Latest Story Image
1 min read

One fun fact you've never learned about each of the 50 states

From New York being the first state to require license plates to Hawaii having the highest life exp…

Madeline Diamond,Mykenna Maniece   

1 min read

7 of the coolest airports in the US, according to someone who's been to all 50 states

Some international airports are awesome because of their amenities and features, like Singapore Cha…

Cassandra Brooklyn   

3 mins read

The 50 best places to live in the US, mapped

The top cities to live in, determined by US News & World Report, are clustered in certain parts of …

Noah Sheidlower,Jordan Pandy   

2 mins read

Assam flood situation deteriorates, 16.50 lakh people affected in 29 districts

Dhubri is the worst hit with over 2.23 lakh people suffering, followed by Darrang with nearly 1.84 …

PTI   

1 min read

An ex-Wall Streeter who's been to all 50 states picked 5 he enjoys visiting but would never live in

He spent over 20 years living in New York City but is now based in California, his favorite state i…

Maria Noyen   

1 min read

I've visited all 50 states solo. These are the 8 places I'd pick for a relaxing, low-key vacation.

Over the past decade, I've traveled to all 50 US states and spent time in tons of major cities and …

Emily Hart   

1 min read

7 of the most unique national parks in the US, according to someone who's been to all 50 states

Not every trip needs to be a luxurious expenditure — and with airfare cheaper than it was a year ag…

Cassandra Brooklyn   

1 min read

I've been to all 50 states. Here are the 10 I think everyone should visit at least once.

Over the past decade, I've successfully visited all 50 US states solo. I've even made it to most of…

Emily Hart   

1 min read

The 10 best tourist attractions in the US, according to someone who's been to all 50 states

There are certain attractions that stand out, however, as particularly breathtaking, or symbolic of…

Katherine Parker-Magyar   

2 mins read

Newly minted RNC chair Lara Trump says they've got lawsuits cooking in 81 states. There are 50 states.

"We have lawsuits in 81 states right now," Lara Trump said in a Newsmax interview on Monday.

Kwan Wei Kevin Tan   

1 min read

All 50 states ranked from worst to best, according to a 45-year-old blogger who has been to each one multiple times

Since then, he's visited every country in the world, the North and South Poles, and all 50 states. …

Maria Noyen,Erin McDowell   

1 min read

I've been to all 50 states. I enjoyed visiting these 12 the most.

I counted up all the states I'd already traveled to, the ones I needed to revisit, and the ones I'd…

Ashley Nealy   

2 mins read

Rupee falls 1 paisa to close at 83.50 against US dollar

At the interbank foreign exchange market, the local unit opened at 83.52 and hit the intraday h…

PTI   

4 mins read

These are the best scenic family road trips for families, from a parent and travel expert who's been to all 50 states.

These are my favorite scenic family road trips in the US for families, as a parent and travel exper…

Taryn White   

4 mins read

We've visited 50 states and 91 countries and almost always choose hotels over Airbnbs. Here's why.

John and Beverly Martin now prefer hotels to Airbnbs after visiting every state, all the national p…

Dan Latu   

2 mins read

2 states where home prices are falling because there are too many houses and not enough buyers

As the US bears a housing crunch, Florida and Texas have homes stagnating on the market after a pan…

Filip De Mott   

1 min read

I've traveled to all 50 US states. Here are 8 of the most unique places I've visited.

After traveling solo to all 50 states and nearly every US national park, it's rare that I find a pl…

Emily Hart   

1 min read

10 of the most beautiful places in the US, according to someone who's been to all 50 states

As I started to travel more in my 30s, eventually to all 50 states and nearly every United States n…

Emily Hart   

2 mins read

Vacancies in teaching positions major problem in NEP implementation: UGC chairman

Addressing a press conference, Kumar said, "Across the country, a major problem in state universiti…

PTI   

1 min read

I've seen all 50 states. I didn't expect to love these 5 now, they're among my favorites.

You can hit a half-dozen in the Northeast or mid-Atlantic just by driving a few hundred miles on I-…

Beth Harpaz