scorecard

You Searched For "5 year old" and got 20 results

Sort By:

Business Insider Latest Story Image
1 min read

5-year-old nursery student in Bihar carries gun to school, shoots another student in the arm!

The boy, a nursery student, went to school with the firearm hidden in his bag.

PTI   

2 mins read

A 5-year-old accidentally smashed a 3,500-year-old artifact on a museum trip in every parent's worst nightmare

The jar was displayed near the museum entrance without any glass barriers. It dated back to the Bro…

Hannah Abraham   

3 mins read

Operation Bhediya: 5-year-old girl injured in another wolf attack in Bahraich; Search for 'killer' wolves continue

The Uttar Pradesh Police and the Forest department are continuing their search for two killer Wolve…

ANI   

3 mins read

A 56-year-old woman lost weight and balanced her blood sugar with 5 simple changes

After retirement led to unexplained weight gain, Gayle Pagano found tracking her blood sugar levels…

Gabby Landsverk   

4 mins read

A 64-year-old woman outperformed millionaires in the anti-aging 'Rejuvenation Olympics' — using a much simpler and cheaper routine

A 64-year-old grandmother's simple healthy habits have led to better longevity results than a $2 mi…

Gabby Landsverk   

3 mins read

A dad filmed a back-to-school interview with his now 17-year-old daughter every year. They're now resonating with viewers online.

For 13 years Ray Petelin interviewed his daughter before school started again. The video compilatio…

Jane Ridley   

2 mins read

A personal trainer whose clients include 90 year olds shares her biggest tip for staying strong and healthy

A personal trainer who helps keep older adults fit explained how to get the most of out strength tr…

Kashmira Gander   

6 mins read

My family immigrated to the UK with nothing when I was 5. Now I run a fitness empire that made $70 million last year.

Krissy Cela migrated to the UK from Albania at the age of five. She built her hugely successful bra…

Rachel Hosie   

3 mins read

Over 23 lakh govt employees under NPS get option to choose unified pension scheme

Unlike the old pension scheme, UPS is contributory in nature, wherein employees will be required to…

PTI   

3 mins read

I took my 4-year-old to Champagne houses in France. She had more fun than I did.

When my daughter was 4, we traveled to the wine region in France. Locals were super relaxed about h…

Stephanie Cain   

5 mins read

Meet the 21-year-old Harvard dropout behind Friend, the creepy new AI necklace

In a no-holds-barred interview, Avi Schiffmann explains why he created Friend, the AI companion eve…

Zoë Bernard   

5 mins read

A 36-year-old academic went viral for her controversial Olympic breakdancing routine. She defended her 'original' moves.

The 2024 Paris Olympics debuted breaking (aka breakdancing) as a competition sport. One Australian …

Palmer Haasch   

4 mins read

I've lived in Catalonia for 8 years. There are 5 things tourists should know before traveling to this part of Spain.

Nicola Prentis is raising her kids in Girona, a city in northeast Catalonia. The language, food, an…

Nicola Prentis   

3 mins read

Growing up we had no family who could watch my sister and me during the day. Our 68-year-old neighbor became like a grandma to us.

With no family to look after my sister and me while our parents worked, our neighbor took on the ch…

Salomée Levy   

2 mins read

A Nvidia employee shares 4 lessons he learned at the company over the last 5 years

Nvidia AI product lead Subhan Ali says it's all about the game, not the score.

Ana Altchek   

7 mins read

He's spent 5 years building a cabin in the woods in Hawaii to escape the Minnesota winters. Now, he's planning to move there for good.

"It's absolutely dead quiet there. Other than the birds, you don't hear any of their signs of human…

Amanda Goh   

3 mins read

A 68-year-old cofounded a biotech business instead of retiring. He's not getting paid for his work but values staying 'mentally engaged.'

Michael McCaman, 70, cofounded a biotech company in 2022 instead of retiring. He's not on payroll,…

John Towfighi   

5 mins read

A 19-year-old real-estate agent has found an ingenious new way to sell homes and make money

Trenton Miller recorded himself running through homes for sale and went viral. Now other brokers pa…

Dan Latu   

3 mins read

A 73-year-old lost 185 pounds. She goes 5 days a week to the gym and eats a low-carb diet.

Maureen Hagar, 73, transformed her life by losing 185 pounds through diet and exercise. She stopped…

Jane Ridley   

3 mins read

Indian smartphone market records 7.2% growth in the first half of 2024, Vivo leads the market in Q2

The Indian smartphone market recorded a 7.2% year-on-year growth in shipments in the first half of …