scorecard

You Searched For "5 star hotels" and got 20 results

Sort By:

Business Insider Latest Story Image
1 min read

A man checked into a 5-star hotel in India for one night. The hotel says he stayed for 603 days — and didn't pay his $70,000 bill.

The hotel, located near Delhi's main airport, claims staff members helped the guest evade his bills…

Huileng Tan   

2 mins read

A French Alpine ski school lost 90% of its Russian oligarch clients this year — but it stayed afloat thanks to its wealthy Arab customers

Filippo Casaccia of Ski5 Star school told Insider he's working to expand his customer base amid an …

Zahra Tayeb   

2 mins read

A 5-star hotel in Vietnam's 'Little Russia' spent nearly $44,000 upgrading facilities but guests ended up canceling due to the war

MerPerle Hon Tam Resort spent thousands upgrading mud bathing facilities and planting trees for Rus…

Zahra Tayeb   

3 mins read

I'm an Airbnb Superhost who's had over 400 guests. Here are 5 things I wish visitors knew before checking in.

I'm an Airbnb Superhost who owns two properties with lots of five-star ratings. Here's what I wish …

Katie Cline   

1 min read

I stayed at 'The White Lotus' hotel in Sicily, and discovered 7 hidden parts of the 5-star resort that weren't shown in the series

Mikhaila Friel encountered many fascinating aspects of "The White Lotus" hotel in Sicily that weren…

Mikhaila Friel   

1 min read

I stayed in a 5-star Hawaii hotel for $2,275 a night. I was shocked that even with an ocean-view room, the palatial bathroom was the real draw.

But during a recent stay at the Four Seasons Maui at Wailea — which you might recognize from the fi…

Chloe Pantazi   

2 mins read

Disney is closing its Star Wars-themed hotel after just a year. It cost around $5,000 for a two-night stay.

The Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser hotel in Florida will close its doors in September. The two-nig…

Aaron McDade   

2 mins read

Meet a 26-year-old concierge at a five-star hotel in Australia who caters to the absurd requests of wealthy travelers

Hilton concierge Elly Grace Rinaldis shares how she deals with "handle with care" guests, their cod…

Hannah Towey   

1 min read

I stayed in a 5-star Hawaii hotel for $2,275 a night. In my room, I was shocked to find amenities I'd never seen before.

I stayed in one of the hotel's deluxe ocean-view rooms, and though it wasn't the Pineapple Suite — …

Chloe Pantazi   

3 mins read

I spent thousands renovating a 2,000-square-foot home — but these 5 cheap upgrades actually made the biggest difference

I renovated an old house by Lake George and turned it into an Airbnb. I spent a lot of money on upg…

Katie Cline   

3 mins read

I'm a florist for a 5-star hotel in Hawaii. Our flowers tell a rich cultural story certain ones are connected to special Hawaiian legends and folklore.

Joseph Reyes has worked as a florist for 13 years and is in charge of all floral arrangements throu…

Molly O'Brien   

7 mins read

Taylor Rains   

46 mins read

Everything to know about 'Sister Wives' star Kody Brown's 18 children

"Sister Wives" star Kody Brown fathered 18 kids who grew up on TV. One of his children, Garrison Br…

Esme Mazzeo,Palmer Haasch   

1 min read

I stayed in 5-star luxury hotels around the world for the first time and 10 things surprised me, from welcome gifts to pillow menus

Insider's reporter stayed in four luxury hotels for the first time and was surprised by free design…

Joey Hadden   

2 mins read

DeSantis tourism board approves $17 billion development deal with Disney that could pave the way for a 5th theme park

The development deal is a détente between Disney and Florida's Ron DeSantis, who have battled for c…

Lauren Edmonds,Erin Snodgrass   

1 min read

I stayed in a 5-star hotel for the first time after years of booking cheap Airbnbs. Here are 10 things that surprised me.

The author spotted some surprising parts about staying in five-star hotels in Colorado and Canada.M…

Monica Humphries   

3 mins read

'If you want hotel services, stay in a hotel': 6 of the most annoying traits of Airbnb guests, according to experienced hosts

Airbnb hosts share the most annoying things guests do, from searching for things to complaining abo…

Lauren Crosby Medlicott   

4 mins read

Global hotel room prices are skyrocketing, but the 5-star vacation crowd remains unfazed despite lackluster service due to worker shortages

Globally, prices have increased by 184%. This is largely due to the sudden surge in travel demand, …

Katie Boon   

10 mins read

Beyoncé is upending country music. These 5 Black country artists are already feeling the effects.

Beyoncé's new album "Cowboy Carter" has sparked conversations about country music's history and dra…

Callie Ahlgrim