scorecard

You Searched For "4 day week" and got 20 results

Sort By:

Business Insider Latest Story Image
2 mins read

Wargames show the US could burn through its ammo in 'as few as 3 to 4 weeks' in a war with China, commission warns

Some important munitions, like anti-ship missiles, might last only a few days, said the eight-perso…

Matthew Loh   

2 mins read

5 titans of French luxury grew $50 billion richer in a week — and are now worth more than Costco

LVMH's Bernard Arnault, Kering's François Pinault, the L'Oréal heiress, and the brothers behind Cha…

Theron Mohamed   

2 mins read

Morgan Stanley outlines the best-case scenario for stocks in the 4th quarter

Incoming labor data will be the biggest determinant of the stock market's 4th quarter, according to…

Filip De Mott   

3 mins read

My 4 daughters share the same birthday. None of the deliveries were scheduled.

Kristin Lammert daughters were all born on August 25 in separate years. None of the deliveries was …

Jane Ridley   

3 mins read

A public sector 4-day workweek trial had practically no drawbacks, researchers found

A British council trialed the four-day week, and found that outcomes in 22 of 24 criteria either im…

Nora Redmond   

3 mins read

I moved to Bali and turned my life into a 'workcation.' There are struggles, but every day feels like a beach day now.

SEO manager Eliot Davenport moved to Bali as a remote worker. He boasts about the environment, but …

Kaila Yu   

3 mins read

Harnessing the benefits of weekly fasting: transforming your health inside out

In recent years, intermittent fasting has gained popularity as a dietary practice with promising he…

3 mins read

SEBI proposed F&O norms to hit exchanges, brokers, says reports

SEBI, in its consultation paper in July, proposed seven measures, including increasing minimum cont…

PTI   

5 mins read

I visit Disney World 4 times a week. Here are 11 of the most disappointing restaurants across the property.

The food at these disappointing Disney World restaurants isn't worth the price or there's somewhere…

Jenna Clark   

2 mins read

Gujarat floods: As state grapples with aftermath, IMD warns of more intense weather this week

Since August 25, torrential rains have claimed at least 36 lives across the state.

5 mins read

My wife and I spent over $4,300 to visit Las Vegas for 5 days. Here's how we spent it and what was worth it.

Our five-day trip to Las Vegas cost about $4,300 for two people. Here's what was worth it and what …

Chris Cox   

5 mins read

Bloodbath on D-Street on vote counting day: Sensex suffers worst single-day retreat in 4 years

The NSE Nifty tumbled 1,982.45 points or 8.52 per cent to 21,281.45 during the day. Later, it en…

PTI   

4 mins read

I moved to Germany from the US with 4 kids. Here, I have a lot more time for myself.

Celia Robbins was surprised to see how independent kids were in Berlin. She feels like much less of…

Erin Liam   

3 mins read

My husband and I met on Tinder when we were both in our hookup eras. 2 weeks later, we said I love you.

My Tinder match and I were only looking for something casual. When we first met, we accidentally sp…

Lesli Katayose   

1 min read

Kotak Mahindra Bank shares decline over 4%; hit 52-week low

At the NSE, it went lower by 4.40 per cent to Rs 1,552.40 -- the 52-week low. Manian, who …

PTI   

4 mins read

4 things an executive learned from reporting to Airbnb CEO Brian Chesky

Vlad Loktev, former VP and GM of Airbnb's core hosting business, said he learned about embracing ch…

Jaures Yip   

6 mins read

Diddy's 4 children with Kim Porter condemn 'horrific conspiracy theories' about their mother's death amid his arrest

Sean "Diddy" Combs had four children with Kim Porter before her death in 2018. The kids have releas…

Callie Ahlgrim   

7 mins read

We asked 4 DINKs how they make new child-free friends

DINKs often have to make new friends in their 30s when their friends all have kids. Some say it's t…

Julia Pugachevsky   

2 mins read

Stock market today: Stocks notch worst weekly decline since March 2023 after August jobs report

The labor market is cooling down, with the three-month average of monthly job gains decelerating to…

Matthew Fox   

3 mins read

I'm a teacher and a mother of 4 who hates mornings. Doing these 3 things makes them bearable.

I've never liked mornings, but as a teacher and mom of four, I've made my peace with them. I create…

Nicole Johnson