scorecard

You Searched For "30 under 30 forbes" and got 20 results

Sort By:

Business Insider Latest Story Image
2 mins read

30 million student-loan borrowers get bad news after a Trump-appointed federal judge officially blocks Biden from carrying out broader debt cancellation

Just hours after the lawsuit to block broader student-loan forgiveness was transferred to Missouri,…

Ayelet Sheffey   

2 mins read

Average housing price up 12% annually in Apr-Jun; NCR sees maximum 30% appreciation: Report

Prices in Chennai remained flat at Rs 7,690 per square feet. Delhi-NCR saw a maximum 30 % price ris…

PTI   

4 mins read

I live in Lithuania, the happiest place on earth for under 30s. As a very happy 28-year-old, here's what it's like.

A 28-year-old from Vilnius, Lithuania, shares why his home town is the happiest place on earth for …

Lauren Crosby Medlicott   

2 mins read

Government extends EV subsidy scheme till September 30, increases outlay

The Electric Mobility Promotion Scheme 2024 (EMPS 2024) was launched by the Ministry on March 13, 2…

2 mins read

DPIIT recognises 1.40 lakh entities as startups as on June 30, 2024

Under Fund of Funds for startups, Rs 805.86 crore was invested in the startups by supported AIFs (A…

PTI   

2 mins read

The college student who tracks Elon Musk's private jet made Forbes' 30 Under 30 list

The 21-year-old famously went head-to-head with Elon Musk over sharing his private flight data.

Grace Kay   

3 mins read

I grew up in Lithuania, the happiest place in the world for people under 30. It really is Europe's biggest hidden gem.

World Happiness Report named Lithuania the happiest place in the world for young people. Growing up…

Loreta Parapijankaite   

1 min read

I love making charcuterie boards using Aldi products. Here are 11 items I buy to make a gourmet-looking spread for under $30.

Luckily, Aldi offers great charcuterie-board ingredients that allow me to put together a jaw-droppi…

Tess Lopez   

2 mins read

Thinking of upgrading your smartphone? iPhone 15 Plus can be yours for under ₹65,000

Flipkart's Diwali sale is offering a huge discount on the iPhone 15 Plus, now available for ₹65,999…

2 mins read

Lithuania is the happiest place in the world for under-30s — Gen Zs say low rent, free university, and good nightlife are to thank

Lithuania tops the World Happiness Report 2024 for under-30s, with low rent, free education, and vi…

Joshua Zitser   

3 mins read

Harry Connick Jr. says he and his wife of 30 years have 'no rules' in their marriage

The couple also don't follow a specific set of rules when it comes to parenting their kids, Harry C…

Amanda Goh   

2 mins read

Where Reena Virk's attackers, the 'Shoreline Six,' are 30 years after her murder depicted in 'Under the Bridge'

"Under the Bridge" tells the story of the"Shoreline Six," the group of girls who attacked 14-year-o…

Eammon Jacobs   

3 mins read

Where Reena Virk's killers are now almost 30 years on from her murder that inspired 'Under the Bridge'

Hulu's "Under the Bridge" tells the story of the 1997 murder of Canadian teen Reena Virk. Here's wh…

Eammon Jacobs   

2 mins read

A federal court just dealt a blow to 30 million student-loan borrowers by blocking Biden from carrying out his second try at broad debt cancellation

A federal court put a temporary restraining order on Biden's second try at broad student-loan forgi…

Ayelet Sheffey   

1 min read

5 dead, 30 injured as goods train collides with Kanchanjunga Express in West Bengal

​At least five persons died and around 30 others were injured after a goods train collided with the…

PTI   

4 mins read

Here's a quick overview of PM Modi 3.0 government's first budget, to be presented by FM Nirmala Sitharaman today

Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman is set to present the Union Budget 2024 in Parliament today. It…

ANI   

3 mins read

Breast cancer is on the rise in women under 50. It could be linked to 2 lifestyle factors.

The rise in younger women developing breast cancer is complex. An American Cancer Society expert ex…

Kim Schewitz   

2 mins read

India-US agrees to extend 2% digital tax on e-commerce supplies until June 30

On Oct 8, 2021, both countries joined 134 other members of the OECD/G20 Inclusive Framework (includ…

ANI   

3 mins read

I'm 30 and already have $50,000 in credit card debt. Declaring bankruptcy is my only way out.

The writer struggled financially in NYC, so she racked up $50,000 in credit card debt. Declaring ba…

Nicole Kempster   

1 min read

Matt Damon kept telling Josh Harnett he'd regret gaining 30 pounds for 'Oppenheimer:' 'You're never gonna get that off again'

Josh Harnett gained 30 pounds for his role in "Oppenheimer," but his costar Matt Damon told him dur…

Jason Guerrasio