scorecard

You Searched For "30 rule" and got 20 results

Sort By:

Business Insider Latest Story Image
3 mins read

Where to watch Vanderpump Rules season 11 from anywhere

The Bravo reality series is back for an 11th season. We'll show you where to watch Vanderpump Rules…

Lillian Brown   

3 mins read

Student-loan borrowers on Biden's new repayment plan get a win after a federal court rules that cheaper monthly payments can go into effect

Cheaper monthly student-loan payments are allowed to resume after federal courts blocked parts of t…

Ayelet Sheffey   

1 min read

India pacer Mohammed Shami ruled out of IPL 2024, confirms BCCI

The Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) on Tuesday confirmed that star India pacer Mohamme…

ANI   

3 mins read

RBI tightens norms on personal loans for banks and NBFCs; stocks to be under pressure

​​Shares of SBI Cards, RBL Bank, HDFC Bank and ICICI Bank are expected to come under pressure after…

8 mins read

I waited in line for 5 hours at Something About Her, the new 'Vanderpump Rules' restaurant, but never even got a sandwich

Something About Her is the new sandwich shop by "Vanderpump Rules" stars Katie Maloney and Ariana M…

Anneta Konstantinides   

4 mins read

I want to be debt-free by the time I'm 30. Here's how I budget my $109,000 salary.

Libby Brooks was using the 50/30/20 rule for budgeting, but when she realized it wasn't helping her…

Charissa Cheong   

3 mins read

Your drinking water could contain fewer hazardous 'forever chemicals' under new federal rules

Peer-reviewed studies have linked PFAS to some cancers, decreased fertility, high cholesterol, and …

Catherine Boudreau,Morgan McF…   

4 mins read

Following the 30/10 rule could help you eat more protein and make meals healthier, according to a dietitian

With the 30/10 rule you should aim to get 30 grams of protein and 10 grams of fiber at each meal to…

Gabby Landsverk   

Polly Thompson   

2 mins read

Inter-ministerial approval board can permit demarcation of non-processing area under IT sector SEZs

The inter-ministerial board of approval, on request of a developer of an IT/ITeS sector special eco…

PTI   

2 mins read

Robert Downey Jr. and his wife Susan keep their marriage strong with a '2-week' rule

The couple, who have been together for 21 years, don't let their hectic schedules get in the way of…

Amanda Goh   

3 mins read

With 30 brands each, Kohli, Dhoni & Rohit Sharma rule Indian sports endorsements

Indian cricket players dominate the celebrity endorsement market, receiving 85% of the total endors…

2 mins read

Nifty, Sensex trade flat dragged by financial stocks

Equity benchmark indices, the Nifty and the Sensex declined in early trade on Friday but recovered …

4 mins read

I was a millionaire by the age of 30. As preteens, my kids learned how to use debit cards, and I taught them how to save money.

David Ciccarelli was a millionaire by the time he was 30 and now has four kids. He teaches them to …

Kelly Burch   

6 mins read

US flight prices are over $200 cheaper than they were 30 years ago when adjusting for inflation. Here's why it doesn't feel like it.

Americans think flying is too expensive, but we're actually living in the "golden age of cheap flig…

Jacob Zinkula,Madison Hoff   

2 mins read

A tech company with 30,000 workers is bucking the trend of enforced RTO and letting its employees be completely flexible

Globant has been drawing workers back in with improved offices and a flexible work approach, its CE…

Alexandra Bacon   

1 min read

DGCA fines Air India ₹30 lakh after elderly passenger's death at Mumbai airport

Aviation watchdog Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) has imposed a penalty of Rs 30 lakh …

1 min read

As the US braces for another summer of travel chaos, this Japanese airport hasn't lost a single bag in its 30-year history

Kansai International Airport opened in 1994 and says it's never lost a bag. It cited "daily efforts…

Pete Syme   

8 mins read

Explained: Is surrendering your moneyback policy a wise idea?

Meet Ms. Sharma, a working professional who, a decade ago, invested in a money-back policy. The pol…

1 min read

Ginormous worms ruled the Cambrian seas 500 million years back, fossils reveal

These creatures were a remarkable 30 centimeters long, which was enormous in a world where most org…