scorecard

You Searched For "28 day fast" and got 20 results

Sort By:

Business Insider Latest Story Image
2 mins read

Will go on 28-day fast from Aug 15 if govt doesn't initiate talks on our demands: Sonam Wangchuk

Climate activist Soman Wangchuk announced on Sunday that he will launch another 28-day fast on Inde…

PTI   

5 mins read

Zombies beware, Cillian Murphy is back for '28 Years Later.' Here's everything we know about the sequel.

Cillian Murphy is reuniting with director Danny Boyle for the horror sequel "28 Years Later," two d…

Eammon Jacobs   

3 mins read

Climate Finance Top of the Agenda at The Second Edition of R.A.C.E. Sustainability Summit Held on the Opening Day of COP28 in the UAE

The second edition of the R.A.C.E (Regulation, Awareness, Collaboration, Ecosystem) Sustainability …

ANI   

2 mins read

ViewSonic OMNI VX28 series 180 Hz gaming monitors with triple-certified anti-tearing technology launched in India

The displays come equipped with a range of advanced features, including AMD FreeSync Premium and…

3 mins read

An ultra-swimmer tried to eat as much as a tiger shark and ended up consuming 40,000 calories in a day

Ultra-athlete Ross Edgley needs a lot of fuel for marathon swims, but tiger sharks have huge appeti…

Jenny McGrath   

3 mins read

What to watch at COP28 Dubai, the UN climate summit

A main test of COP28's success is whether nearly 200 countries agree to cut back on the fossil fuel…

Catherine Boudreau   

2 mins read

My dad was 59 when I was born. He was often mistaken for my grandfather and died when I was just 28.

Born to a 59-year-old father, she often got mistaken as her Dad's granddaughter. While she did lose…

Anna Richards   

4 mins read

A Florida boomer said he 'can't move back to California fast enough' due to better weather and a calmer lifestyle

A boomer living in Sarasota, Florida who previously lived in Los Angeles said he can't wait to move…

Noah Sheidlower   

3 mins read

My 28-year marriage ended in a UPS store

The author shares how after a 24-month-long process to get divorce, her marriage ended at a UPS sto…

Karen Amster-Young   

2 mins read

Realme GT3 with 240W charging can charge from 0-100 in nine minutes - launch date, specs, and more

The Realme GT3 is a new smartphone that is set to launch globally on February 28 at the Mobile Worl…

4 mins read

Chipotle CEO Brian Niccol shares his playbook for leading the chain to $2.8 billion in digital sales in just three years

Brian Niccol left Taco Bell in 2018 to become CEO of Chipotle, a brand that was 'invisible' to its …

Nancy Luna   

3 mins read

I was born on a leap day. My birthday was the joke of my classroom as a kid, but now I embrace its uniqueness.

A leapling enjoys his leap year birthday because it's as rare as the Olympics. He embraces his inne…

Theo Lee   

4 mins read

How to get abs fast: The 3-step guide to building a six pack, according to personal trainers

To get abs you need to incorporate more aerobic and core-strengthening exercises in addition to eat…

Allison Torres Burtka,Audrey Bowman   

2 mins read

A McDonald's worker who started as a cleaner earning $1.28 an hour now owns 20 franchise restaurants - and plans to open more

Doug Wright became a cleaner at his local McDonald's in 1981. He was made restaurant manager in fou…

Grace Dean   

4 mins read

How many days a person can survive without food or water

Generally, someone could survive weeks without food and a few days without water, but research is l…

Kelly Burch,Kailey Proctor   

3 mins read

"Special day, Special match": Bumrah following India's win over South Africa in 2nd Test

Following India's seven-wicket win over South Africa in the second Test, pacer Jasprit Bumrah expre…

ANI   

9 mins read

Dietitians share their go-to healthy fast food options at 8 top restaurants

Healthy fast food options do exist but it's best to stick to the least processed options as you can…

Shannon Ullman,Samantha Cassetty   

3 mins read

Simply put: Earth is spinning faster and here’s how it could impact your lives

If you feel like time is passing by at a faster pace, it is not just in your head! If…

2 mins read

Rumors are flying about Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte launch, as one store says the drink is returning on August 28

Stores have started to receive PSL supplies, with one California location saying on Instagram that …

Kate Taylor   

3 mins read

Amazon Great Republic Day Sale best deals on phones – iPhone 13, OnePlus Nord 2T 5G, Redmi A1 and more

If you have been looking to purchase a smartphone or a tablet, you can purchase them at a discou…