scorecard

You Searched For "26 year old woman dies" and got 20 results

Sort By:

Business Insider Latest Story Image
3 mins read

'The pressure became too much for her': Mother blames 'work stress' for 26-year-old EY employee's death

A 26-year-old employee, Anna Sebastian Perayil, passed away due to immense work pressure. Her mothe…

4 mins read

A 64-year-old woman outperformed millionaires in the anti-aging 'Rejuvenation Olympics' — using a much simpler and cheaper routine

A 64-year-old grandmother's simple healthy habits have led to better longevity results than a $2 mi…

Gabby Landsverk   

2 mins read

A woman died after getting trapped in a baggage carousel at Chicago O'Hare Airport

Surveillance footage of showed the unnamed woman entering "an unoccupied restricted area at 2:27 a.…

Mikhaila Friel   

2 mins read

Did you know about the only Indian state exempt from paying any income tax? Know all about it here

​​Sikkim has its income tax manual, which stipulates that no resident of Sikkim was to pay taxes to…

3 mins read

An 88-year-old woman married her high school crush — and finally had the wedding of her dreams

Elaine Hall and Roland Passaro, both 88, got married in March 2024. They first reconnected at their…

Julia Pugachevsky   

3 mins read

A 104-year-old has been a professional lobster woman since she was 8. She says the secret to her longevity is keeping busy.

Virginia Oliver, or Ginny, is a 104-year-old woman from Maine who refuses to quit lobstering. She …

Jane Ridley   

3 mins read

The doctor of a 114-year-old woman shares something we could all do to live longer — and it doesn't cost a thing

Pearl Berg was the third oldest person in the US, and her doctor said a simple, inexpensive habit l…

Gabby Landsverk   

1 min read

A 62-year-old woman whose 2 kids died in accidents won permission to harvest her dead husband's sperm

An Australian woman whose husband of 40 years died got court approval to retrieve and store her lat…

Joshua Zitser   

4 mins read

A 26-year-old woman says dating a 43-year-old aligns with her lifestyle more than dating men her age

Day Villafane, 26, prefers dating older men because their interests are more similar than guys her …

Julia Naftulin   

2 mins read

A 26-year-old Texas man took pictures of Delta passengers' tickets to sneak onto a flight, prosecutors say

This is at least the third instance this year of passengers boarding planes without valid tickets.

Shubhangi Goel   

5 mins read

I'm a 53-year-old medical student pursuing my dream of becoming a doctor. I'm more financially and mentally stable than ever before.

Jennifer Reinmuth-Birch used game show prize money to go back to school. A decade later, she's fina…

Tess Martinelli   

3 mins read

I'm 26 and working in construction. The job is demanding, but I make $53 an hour in a stable career without student loans

The job is challenging, and I've had to adjust to a male-dominated field. But it's stable, pays wel…

Ana Altchek   

2 mins read

104-year-old woman becomes world's oldest skydiver, dies a week later

Dorothy Hoffner became the world's oldest skydiver at 104 Oct. 1, jumping 13,500 feet and saying "a…

Jane Ridley   

3 mins read

My mom died when I was 8. I only have a few years of memories with her, but I become more like her all the time.

When I was 8, my mom died. I'm told all the time I look just like her, and we have similar interest…

Isabella Ambrosio   

3 mins read

Jackie Loughery, the first woman to be crowned Miss USA, has died at 93

The Miss Universe Organization called Jackie Loughery a "trailblazer in the pageant community." She…

Anneta Konstantinides   

3 mins read

I'm 28 and close friends with my 80-year-old neighbor. We talk on the phone every day and she's like a grandmother to my daughter.

Sasha Gaston is 28 and her neighbor Charlette is 80. They talk on the phone every day and drink ice…

Conz Preti   

2 mins read

Chappell Roan says her old label tried to stop her from releasing 'Pink Pony Club.' Now, it's a top 40 hit with millions of streams.

Chappell Roan was signed to Atlantic Records before she became the pop phenomenon she is today. The…

Callie Ahlgrim   

4 mins read

A 70-year-old woman in Uganda gave birth to twins she conceived via IVF

A 70-year-old Ugandan woman became one of the world's oldest mothers after birthing twins — despite…

Jane Ridley   

2 mins read

A woman with a severe allergy died after eating 2 spoons of 'vegan' tiramisu — prosecutors say it contained cream cheese

An Italian company's bosses are facing manslaughter charges following the death of a woman with a d…

Joshua Zitser   

3 mins read

A 79-year-old woman who's visited every country in the world says she had to juggle 2 to 3 jobs to finance her trips

Luisa Yu told BI she worked two jobs at a hospital and was a part-time travel agent so she could af…

Marielle Descalsota