scorecard

You Searched For "26 year old EY" and got 20 results

Sort By:

Business Insider Latest Story Image
3 mins read

'The pressure became too much for her': Mother blames 'work stress' for 26-year-old EY employee's death

A 26-year-old employee, Anna Sebastian Perayil, passed away due to immense work pressure. Her mothe…

4 mins read

A 64-year-old woman outperformed millionaires in the anti-aging 'Rejuvenation Olympics' — using a much simpler and cheaper routine

A 64-year-old grandmother's simple healthy habits have led to better longevity results than a $2 mi…

Gabby Landsverk   

2 mins read

Pune car crash accused teen issued notice, asked to appear before Juvenile Justice Board

The board is expected to hear the revision petition at around 12 noon at its office in Yerawada …

PTI   

2 mins read

Did you know about the only Indian state exempt from paying any income tax? Know all about it here

​​Sikkim has its income tax manual, which stipulates that no resident of Sikkim was to pay taxes to…

2 mins read

A 26-year-old Texas man took pictures of Delta passengers' tickets to sneak onto a flight, prosecutors say

This is at least the third instance this year of passengers boarding planes without valid tickets.

Shubhangi Goel   

5 mins read

I'm a 53-year-old medical student pursuing my dream of becoming a doctor. I'm more financially and mentally stable than ever before.

Jennifer Reinmuth-Birch used game show prize money to go back to school. A decade later, she's fina…

Tess Martinelli   

3 mins read

I'm 26 and working in construction. The job is demanding, but I make $53 an hour in a stable career without student loans

The job is challenging, and I've had to adjust to a male-dominated field. But it's stable, pays wel…

Ana Altchek   

4 mins read

22,000-year-old artifacts could rewrite ancient human history in North America

Archaeologists debate when the first humans arrived in the Americas. Controversial 22,000-year-old …

Jenny McGrath   

2 mins read

3 ways to leverage LinkedIn for your job search, according to a recruiter with 26 years of experience

One tech worker who's getting an offer soon used keywords in his title and skills sections.

Shubhangi Goel   

4 mins read

Madison Hall   

4 mins read

A 26-year-old woman says dating a 43-year-old aligns with her lifestyle more than dating men her age

Day Villafane, 26, prefers dating older men because their interests are more similar than guys her …

Julia Naftulin   

2 mins read

Chappell Roan says her old label tried to stop her from releasing 'Pink Pony Club.' Now, it's a top 40 hit with millions of streams.

Chappell Roan was signed to Atlantic Records before she became the pop phenomenon she is today. The…

Callie Ahlgrim   

3 mins read

Media and entertainment industry to cross ₹3 lakh crore in 2026 says FICCI, EY report

The digital media will potentially overtake television as the leading segment in the media & entert…

PTI   

1 min read

Sony and Apollo offer $26 billion for Paramount: report

Sony and Apollo have teamed up to offer $26 billion for Paramount studios, WSJ reported on Thursday.

Paul Squire   

3 mins read

Nearly a million more children fell into poverty last year. Both presidential campaigns want to give parents money to fix that.

Nearly 10 million children were in poverty in 2023. It could become a key election issue.

Juliana Kaplan,Madison Hoff   

3 mins read

A 26-year-old influencer who people think looks much older has a theory about why Gen Zers appear to be aging faster than millennials

Jordan Howlett said he often gets mistaken for his mom's older brother when they're out in public t…

Kieran Press-Reynolds   

4 mins read

I'm a 26-year-old HENRY. I'm in the top 1% of earners and a homeowner I won't be happy until I'm completely financially free.

Ben Ruan is a HENRY: High-earner, not rich yet. He is a data analyst living in central London. He's…

Ryan S. Gladwin   

4 mins read

Former EY partner shares how he climbed the corporate ladder to walk away from it all and become a math teacher

A partner at EY career swapped in his 50s retraining to become a math teacher. He said he doesn't m…

MaryLou Costa   

5 mins read

We got a 2.6% mortgage rate this year to buy our first home. Here's how we did it.

Grace Lucchese and Mickey Ricard became the youngest homeowners in their families by using a relati…

Alcynna Lloyd   

3 mins read

A 79-year-old who started running in her 40s has done 28 triathlons. She has 4 tips for young people wanting to be as fit as her.

A 79-year-old Ironman triathlete, training for her 29th competition, didn't start running until mid…

Serafina Kenny