scorecard

You Searched For "25 by 25 plan" and got 20 results

Sort By:

Business Insider Latest Story Image
2 mins read

India's data centre industry a USD 25 billion market opportunity over the next decade: Avendus Report

The data centre industry in India is on the cusp of a transformation driven by advancements in Arti…

ANI   

2 mins read

Dev Accelerator plans ₹125 crore IPO amid high demand for flexible office spaces

It proposes to use Rs 30 crore towards repayment and/or prepayment (in full or in part) of ce…

PTI   

3 mins read

Nifty, Sensex in freefall today as Iran mounts attack on Israel. Here's what experts think you should do

The war could throw a huge spanner on India's crude oil import plans. As of August 2024, about 44.6…

5 mins read

Their landlord hiked their rent by 25%, so they applied for the NYC housing lottery. On the 25th try, luck was on their side.

Winning the housing lottery is a pipe dream for most applicants: In 2018, The New York Times report…

Amanda Goh   

2 mins read

Hindalco Q1 profit rises 25% Rs 3,074 crore on operational efficiencies, lower input costs

Total income during the quarter under review rose to Rs 57,437 crore, over Rs 53,382 crore noted in…

PTI   

2 mins read

Southwest is making big route changes as it prepares to reveal new details of its turnaround plan

Southwest reportedly plans to cut some 340 pilots and flight attendants at its busy Atlanta base as…

Taylor Rains   

3 mins read

With markets hitting all-time highs, how should you position yourself as an mutual fund investor?

Per Goldman Sach's India strategy, companies operating in the auto, chemicals, real estate, FMCG an…

3 mins read

My parents pay my bills ever since I moved back in with them at 25. When I get older, I plan to return the favor.

At 25, Nadeshiko Zhang lives with her parents to save money amid a tough housing market, improving …

Kaila Yu   

2 mins read

Reliance Jio increases prices of prepaid plans with Netflix bundle: New prices, benefits detailed

Reliance Jio has increased the prices of its prepaid plans bundled with Netflix. The new plans, pri…

2 mins read

TCS wants employees back to office to teach them what can’t be taught

Within two years of coming up with a 25/25 plan to have only 25% of its workforce in the offices, t…

4 mins read

This Gen Zer traveled to 10 countries in 3 years. Here's how she did it while earning $25 an hour.

Explore how a Gen Zer funds her travels by waiting tables and volunteer exchange sites like Worldpa…

Jordan Hart   

3 mins read

Ambuja Cements Q1FY25 profit at Rs 789.63 crore; revenue at Rs 8,311.48 crore

The consolidated results of Ambuja Cements include the financial performance of its step-down firm …

PTI   

2 mins read

Adani to invest Rs 1.3 lakh crore in FY25 across its companies

Renewable energy firm Adani Green will complete 6-7 GW project, while the solar wafer manufacturing…

PTI   

1 min read

Coal India's Q1 production surges 8% to 189.3 million tonne in FY'25

CIL's supplies also rose by 6 per cent to 198.4 million tonnes during April-June 2024, with a si…

PTI   

3 mins read

Bad air might indirectly be a major culprit behind suicide-related spike, Chinese study finds

More than just a straightforward impact on the residents' physical health, scientists have always w…

1 min read

Govt plans to borrow ₹7.5 lakh crore from market in first half of FY25

The Centre is planning to raise Rs 7.5 lakh crore through market borrowing in the April-September p…

PTI   

2 mins read

Assets under management of retirement mutual funds jumps 256% in 5 years

ICRA said the growing awareness has led to a surge in the number of folios, which has increased by …

2 mins read

Trump attacks Harris' economic plans, says she 'wants to feed people governmentally'

Trump also suggested that propensity to murder is genetically driven and that the US has "got a lot…

Bryan Metzger   

3 mins read

I've been to 25 countries. Here are 10 mistakes I wish I'd avoided when I first started traveling.

After visiting 25 countries, I've made plenty of mistakes while traveling. But luckily, I can pass …

Dominique Mills   

3 mins read

India may boost FY25 capex by 8-10% amid surging revenues and record RBI surplus, says Market Kaleidoscope report

This fiscal boost comes as India reaches a historic financial milestone. The total market capitaliz…

ANI