scorecard

You Searched For "21 year old" and got 20 results

Sort By:

Business Insider Latest Story Image
2 mins read

Spain’s youth investment pays off, as the undefeated Spanish beat England 2-1 to win record fourth EURO title

In an electrifying showdown, Spain beat England 2-1 at Berlin's Olympiastadio to win a record-break…

4 mins read

I'm a 63-year-old ultra-runner. I eat gut-friendly foods and wake up between 4 and 5 a.m.

John Salton, a 63-year-old ultra-runner, started running 10 years ago. He practices breathwork, eat…

Melissa Noble   

3 mins read

I had 3 kids in under 3 years. I wanted my kids to have the childhood I never had.

I grew up as an only child and had three kids in under three years. I wanted my kids to grow up wit…

Nia Springer-Norris   

3 mins read

3 big mistakes employees make with their benefits, from an HR professional with 20 years of experience

Jamie Jackson, an HR expert, has seen employees make these three mistakes over and over that cost t…

Alyshia Hull   

3 mins read

I'm almost 30, but I was doing better financially at age 21. I made the best career move for my health, and I'm not ashamed.

At almost 30 I'm less financially stable than I was when I was 21 and finishing college. My dad ask…

Tiernan Cannon   

5 mins read

We live in hotels full-time with our 14-month-old baby. We won't be settling in the suburbs.

Husband and wife Yusuf and Sumaiya Omar travel and live in hotels full time with their one-year-old…

Megan Carnegie   

3 mins read

A 93-year-old who started running marathons in his 50s goes to spin class every morning. He does 3 things to stay healthy.

At 93, John Starbrook spins, swims, and plays water polo. Here's what else he does to stay healthy …

Kim Schewitz   

3 mins read

Record shooting contingent out to end India's 12-year medal drought

Barring Manu Bhaker, Aishwary Pratap Singh Tomar, Anjum Moudgil and Elavenil Valarivan, all will ex…

PTI   

4 mins read

A 35-year-old French chef just earned 3 Michelin stars — and he's not even the youngest chef to reach the milestone

French media touted Fabien Ferré as the youngest three-Michelin-starred chef. But several chefs had…

Marielle Descalsota   

Watch FBI agents arrest the 21-year-old accused of leaking government documents

21-year-old Jack Teixeira, a Massachusetts Air National Guardsman, was arrested on Thursday in conn…

2 mins read

I'm raising my daughter's 6-year-old son as a single Gen X grandparent. I want my situation to be normalized.

Sabrina Wiggins discusses the experience of raising her 6-year-old grandson as a single 47 year-old…

Jane Ridley   

3 mins read

A 110-year-old man says he's never had back pain and still drives his car every day. Here are his 6 longevity tips.

Vincent Dransfield, 110, lives alone and drives his car every day. He credits movement, milk, and s…

Julia Pugachevsky   

10 mins read

Meet Jenn Tran, the star of season 21 of 'The Bachelorette'

Jenn Tran, who competed on "The Bachelor," will get another chance at love on season 21 of "The Bac…

Olivia Singh   

Jacob Zinkula   

2 mins read

A 21-year-old bought a tiny $200 plot of land in the middle of the desert because he feels like Gen Z 'literally owns nothing'

PJ Yancey said he wasn't fazed by people endlessly making fun of his plot. He found building a shel…

Kieran Press-Reynolds   

5 mins read

I turned my failed Etsy shop into a business that made $1 million in its first year. Here's how I did it by 21.

When 21-year-old Keida Dervishi started an Etsy shop for her embroidery designs, she didn't plan on…

Ashley Couto   

2 mins read

28-year-old billionaire Austin Russell acquires 82% stake in Forbes

Austin Russell, 28-year-old Chairman and CEO of automotive technology company Luminar Technologies,…

1 min read

Meet the 21-year-old French swimmer who just smashed Michael Phelps' world record by more than 1 second

The 21-year-old won in the men's 400m individual medley (IM) with a record of 4:02.50, shattering P…

Reena Koh   

1 min read

Until now, only AI could beat Nintendo's Tetris. Enter this 13-year-old kid.

Willis Gibson, a 13-year-old kid from Oklahoma, became the first human to beat Tetris by reaching t…

Sonam Sheth   

4 mins read

A 29-year old who has been sober for 8 years reveals how she lets loose without drinking alcohol on first dates

Gemmika Champion has been sober since she was 21. She navigates the alcohol-centered dating scene b…

Julia Naftulin