scorecard

You Searched For "21 in 21" and got 20 results

Sort By:

Business Insider Latest Story Image
1 min read

Moderna stock tumbles 21% as earnings show people aren't getting as many COVID shots

Moderna lowered its annual sales forecast as sales of its COVID-19 vaccine dropped by 37%, fueled b…

Kelly Cloonan   

2 mins read

2.1% of ₹2,000 banknotes, with value of ₹7,581 crore, still to be returned

About 2.1 per cent or Rs 7,581 crore of the withdrawn Rs 2,000 banknotes have not yet been returned…

ANI   

2 mins read

Redmi Pad Pro 5G with Snapdragon 7s Gen 2 launched in India starting at ₹21,999

Xiaomi on Monday launched the Redmi Pad Pro 5G, the company’s latest tablet in India. The new table…

1 min read

21 vintage photos show how desperate and desolate America looked during the Great Depression

During the Great Depression, the most tragic economic collapse in US history, more than 15 million …

Natalie Colarossi,Talia Lakri…   

4 mins read

Gold rate today (21st June 2024): Latest Rates in Indian Cities

Gold rate on Friday rose across India. In Delhi, 10 grams of 24-carat gold cost ₹72,450. On the MCX…

1 min read

See inside the $21 million Embraer Praetor 600, one of the most advanced midsize private jets on the market

In May, Business Insider toured an Embraer Praetor 600 at an aviation conference in Switzerland. Th…

Pete Syme   

1 min read

The 11 best TV pilots of the 21st century

The best way to ensure a show would be picked up for the rest of a season was to have an excellent …

Gabbi Shaw   

1 min read

21 states where recession bells are ringing after unemployment jumps

Piper Sandler's chief global economist, Nancy Lazar, highlighted 21 states to Business Insider wher…

Theron Mohamed   

4 mins read

Silver rate today (21st June 2024): Latest Rates in Major Indian Cities

Silver rate on Friday saw a noticeable increase across India. In Delhi, 1kg of silver would cost yo…

2 mins read

Auto sales see a positive trend in June, two-wheeler sales register 21% annual growth: SIAM data

The two wheeler sales in India in June registered a growth of 21.3 per cent year-on-year (Y-o-Y), h…

ANI   

2 mins read

Salesforce plunges 21% after it reports its first revenue miss since 2006

"We would be buyers on weakness this morning as seeing the forest through the trees this is a turna…

Matthew Fox   

2 mins read

Spain’s youth investment pays off, as the undefeated Spanish beat England 2-1 to win record fourth EURO title

In an electrifying showdown, Spain beat England 2-1 at Berlin's Olympiastadio to win a record-break…

1 min read

Saudi Arabia is reportedly trying to plug a $21 billion deficit by selling bonds

Riyadh is pressing ahead with massive spending projects as part of its Vision 2030 economic transfo…

George Glover   

2 mins read

Recession will strike this year with 21 states flashing red already, top economist says

When unemployment jumps in nearly half of US states, a recession almost always follows, Piper Sandl…

Theron Mohamed   

5 mins read

The $21 billion influencer industry has gone completely off the rails

Influencer marketing is booming, but the largely unregulated industry is rife with fraud, discrimin…

Katherine Tangalakis-Lippert   

3 mins read

I'm almost 30, but I was doing better financially at age 21. I made the best career move for my health, and I'm not ashamed.

At almost 30 I'm less financially stable than I was when I was 21 and finishing college. My dad ask…

Tiernan Cannon   

1 min read

The 50 best breakup songs of the 21st century, ranked

Clockwise from top left: Olivia Rodrigo, Beyoncé, Taylor Swift, Usher and Amy WinehouseGetty Image…

Callie Ahlgrim   

2 mins read

A quirk of popular technology ETF has created a $21 billion showdown between Apple and Nvidia

The XLK tech ETF has seen big underperformance as diversification rules have limited Nvidia's posi…

Matthew Fox   

3 mins read

These 37 House Democrats and 21 Republicans voted against Israel aid

Despite bipartisan opposition, the Israel aid bill garnered a majority and will be taken up by the …

Bryan Metzger   

1 min read

21 of the best '90s-inspired looks at the Met Gala through the years

"Nostalgia is a refuge, as people turn to the feelings of comfort, security, and love they enjoyed …

Gabbi Shaw