scorecard

You Searched For "2022 hyundai ioniq 5" and got 20 results

Sort By:

Business Insider Latest Story Image
1 min read

Hyundai Motor India recalls 1,744 units of Ioniq 5

The company is recalling the units due to "potential issue in integrated charging control unit …

PTI   

2 mins read

Hyundai launches N brand's 1st EV model Ioniq 5 N

Hyundai Motor on Monday launched the N brand's first all-electric model, the Ioniq 5 N, in the dome…

1 min read

Auto Expo 2023: Hyundai launches EV Ioniq 5 that can run 631 kms on a single charge

On the first day of the Auto Expo 2023, Hyundai Motor India launched another electric model, the 'I…

1 min read

IONIQ5 to be Hyundai's first model for India under new platform

Car maker Hyundai Motor India Ltd on Thursday said it would launch the Hyundai IONIQ5 as the batter…

1 min read

Hyundai launched the all-electric SUV IONIQ 5 starting at ₹44.95 lakh in India

Hyundai launched the all-electric SUV IONIQ 5 starting at ₹44.95 lakh in India

2 mins read

Hyundai’s premium electric car Ioniq 5 to arrive in India this year – Here’s all you need to know

Let’s take a look at what to expect from the upcoming EV in terms of design, specifications and …

3 mins read

The Hyundai Ioniq 5 just won MotorTrend's SUV of the Year. See the 5 things we liked best about the electric model when we tested it.

Hyundai's new electric SUV impressed us with its super-fast charging, futuristic design, and comfy,…

Tim Levin   

2 mins read

Hyundai to utilise $5.9 billion in overseas operations' money for EV investments

Hyundai Motor Group said on Monday it will utilise 7.8 trillion won ($5.9 billion) worth of reserva…

1 min read

Hyundai just unveiled its stunning EV to compete with Tesla and Volkswagen - tour the brand-new Ioniq 5

Meet the 2022 Ioniq 5 - a stylish little SUV that comes in either an all-wheel-drive, dual-motor se…

Kristen Lee   

1 min read

Hyundai Motor India total sales grow 9% to 7,65,786 units in 2023

yundai Motor India Ltd on Monday reported a 9 per cent year-on-year increase in total sales at 7,65…

PTI   

3 mins read

Hyundai's new, space-age electric SUV has a vital feature most cars lack: a dedicated place for your bag

Good news for anyone who carries a bag: the 2022 Hyundai Ioniq 5 EV, which will arrive this year an…

Kristen Lee   

1 min read

Hyundai is offering EV buyers up to $7,500 cash after missing out on tax credits

Bonuses are on offer for Ioniq 5, Ioniq 6, or Kona Electric buyers before January 31 after Hyundai …

Tom Carter   

1 min read

Tour the sleek and spacious interior of the $56,000 Hyundai Ioniq 5 electric SUV

The 2022 Hyundai Ioniq 5 Limited AWD.Tim Levin/Insider

Tim Levin   

3 mins read

Why I'd buy the Hyundai Ioniq 5 over the Ford Mustang Mach-E after driving both electric SUVs

I drove $60,000 electric SUVs from Ford and Hyundai. Both are great options, but the Hyundai's comf…

Tim Levin   

3 mins read

I drove futuristic $40,000 electric SUVs from Kia and Hyundai — I'd pick the Hyundai Ioniq 5 in a heartbeat

The Kia EV6 and Hyundai Ioniq 5 are both awesome electric options. But I'd choose the Hyundai for i…

Tim Levin   

3 mins read

I drove electric SUVs from Tesla and Hyundai — and I'd pick the $41,000 Ioniq 5 for its super-fast charging and futuristic looks

The Tesla Model Y has better range and cargo space, but the Hyundai charges faster, is simpler to u…

Tim Levin   

2 mins read

Hyundai Ioniq 6 EV with 610KM range beats Tesla Model 3, will go into production later this year

Hyundai Motor on Thursday launched its Extended Range all-electric Ioniq 6 that delivers 610 kms on…

1 min read

I drove Hyundai's new electric SUV that looks like a sci-fi spaceship. Take a full photo tour of the Ioniq 5.

The 2022 Hyundai Ioniq 5 charges at an Electrify America fast charging station.Tim Levin/Insider

Tim Levin   

3 mins read

Honda Elevate to take on the Hyundai Creta and the Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara in India

Japanese auto giant Honda has finally launched the mid-sized Elevate SUV in India. With this, the c…