scorecard

You Searched For "2020 kia telluride" and got 15 results

Sort By:

Business Insider Latest Story Image
3 mins read

Review: The Kia Telluride is the perfect SUV for all your family's adventures

The 2022 Kia Telluride a great choice for family-friendly luxury driving, whether you're headed to …

Jules Rogers   

11 mins read

I slept in the Kia Telluride's $3,400 roof tent and it made camping fun - even for a longtime hater like me

I am not a camper. I have never camped, nor have I ever wanted to. But I camped in this very expens…

Kristen Lee   

1 min read

The $47,000 Kia Telluride has an incredibly lavish interior for the price — here's a tour of its best features

The Telluride's interior is awash in soft leathers, simulated matte-finish wood trim and brushed me…

Kristen Lee   

8 mins read

REVIEW: The $47,000 Kia Telluride is perfect for buyers craving a luxurious 3-row SUV without the luxury price tag

Buyers can't get enough of the three-row Telluride SUV and it's very obvious as to why. It's a grea…

Kristen Lee   

5 mins read

The Porsche Taycan, Chevy Corvette Stingray, and Kia Telluride are Insider's 2020 Car of the Year runners-up

Porsche's EV. The mid-engine Corvette. Kia's new "Sell-u-ride." They're some of the most important …

Matthew DeBord,Kristen Lee   

2 mins read

Cargo ship traded small cars for heavier Kia Telluride SUVs before capsizing in Georgia, investigation finds

The addition of the Kia Tellurides likely contributed to improperly balanced cargo that made the Go…

Kristen Lee   

1 min read

I drove a $47,000 Kia Telluride - and the verdict is that this upstart SUV is the best on the market

About two years ago, I buckled into a Kia Stinger and when I unbuckled, I told my colleagues I'd ju…

Matthew DeBord   

2 mins read

Car prices are still bonkers. These 15 models now cost more to buy used than new.

A shortage of new cars means used cars are ridiculously expensive. Some like the Toyota Tacoma or K…

Tim Levin   

3 mins read

I drove a $29,000 Kia Soul GT-Line - and although I warmed up to the crossover SUV, it was ultimately disappointing

A shame, because much of the rest of the Soul is pretty great. The interior is sporty and mostly co…

Matthew DeBord   

1 min read

Kelley Blue Book announced the best 2020 cars to purchase in its annual awards - here's the full list

The awards were based on the evaluation and testing of over 300 new 2020 car models with a focus on…

Brittany Chang   

2 mins read

These are the 10 best cars for every budget from Toyota, Ford, and Tesla

The Toyota Corolla Cross, Tesla Model 3, and Ford Maverick are some of Consumer Reports' 10 Top Pic…

Tim Levin   

2 mins read

A supply crunch has sent used car prices soaring. These 16 models are now worth more used than new

Used car prices have soared so much in recent months that some in-demand models are thousands of do…

Tim Levin   

3 mins read

Used-car prices have been climbing for months. These 15 models are now worth more used than new.

If you recently bought one of these 15 SUVs, cars, and trucks, now may be the perfect time to sell …

Tim Levin   

1 min read

World Car Awards make pit stop at Auto Expo

"The Indian car market is already the fourth largest in the world, and projected to become third l…

PTI   

6 mins read

REVIEW: The new Toyota Highlander is a lot like the old Toyota Highlander — a solid SUV that shouldn't let you down

The Highlander is the classic "don't think about it" mid-size SUV. And the revamped 2020 model has …

Matthew DeBord