scorecard

You Searched For "15 dating apps banned in indian army" and got 20 results

Sort By:

Business Insider Latest Story Image
4 mins read

Behind the scenes of billionaire Indian weddings: Hired 'shadows,' phone bans, and a circus master to lead the chaos

High-end Indian wedding planners said the Ambani wedding, which could cost around $60 million, is a…

Shubhangi Goel,Lian Kit Wee   

4 mins read

X is banned in Brazil and China, but Elon Musk is only in a spat with one. The secret? Tesla.

Elon Musk has been critical of Brazil's decision to ban X on free speech grounds, but has long rema…

Hasan Chowdhury   

3 mins read

These 50 Democrats and 15 Republicans voted against a bill that could lead to a TikTok ban

Despite easily clearing the House and having the backing of President Biden, the bill faces an unce…

Bryan Metzger   

2 mins read

Google I/O event today – how to watch and what to expect

Search giant Google is all set to host the I/O 2024, the company’s biggest annual developer confere…

3 mins read

What is a honey trap ⁠— the reason why the Indian Army banned Tinder, Bumble, and OK Cupid

The increasing frequency of such incidents has led the Indian government to ask Indian Army so…

2 mins read

List of 89 apps banned for Indian Army soldiers

The Indian Army has 89 apps including Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and a slew of dating apps that …

3 mins read

"Sit back and relax," said 33% of GenZ daters, as dating is going to get easier this 2024

Studies show that this year, the dating world will be undergoing a significant transformation, ushe…

3 mins read

One-third of the latest Chinese mobile apps banned by India are dating services

India’s crackdown on Chinese apps has led to the ban of notable apps like the battle royale Play…

6 mins read

One year of Chinese apps ban — Indian alternatives take over TikTok

“I had to make short videos on my TikTok and YouTube [channels] to direct my followers to my…

3 mins read

WhatsApp banned two million Indian accounts during May 15-June 15 period

The new IT rules require large digital platforms -- with over five million users -- to publish c…

PTI   

2 mins read

Chinese e-commerce app Shein will re-enter the Indian market with Amazon, but as a seller this time

Shein will re-launch in India on Amazon during its annual Prime Day sale.

2 mins read

Truecaller says ban by Indian Army 'unjust'

With the Indian Army asking its personnel to delete 89 apps, Swedish caller identification app True…

2 mins read

Paytm UPI Lite is leading small-value payments in India with single-click transactions that never fail

Recognising the transformative impact of UPI Lite in everyday lives and its widespread popul…

4 mins read

Consumers continue to throng apps in search of Roti, Kapda & Makaan, March sees healthy user metrics and app downloads

Despite an economic slowdown, Indians are still using apps to search for jobs, homes, and love. Tec…

2 mins read

Indian government has banned 220 Chinese apps so far – including PUBG Mobile, AliExpress, TikTok, ShareIt, and more

The Indian government has announced the third round of Chinese apps ban, with 43 new names on the l…

3 mins read

Indian Army sources say the ban on use of Facebook and Instagram by the forces has been successful

The ban imposed by the Indian Army on the usage of 89 smartphone applications, including social med…

1 min read

Indian Army bans 89 apps for its personnel, including Facebook, TikTok, Truecaller, Instagram, Tinder, PUBG

"The existing accounts are required to be deleted and not left deactivated. Any service pers…

2 mins read

Indian government considering whether Huawei and ZTE pose a national security threat

The matter has led to deliberations among officers in the Department of Telecommunications (DoT)…

4 mins read

India bans PUBG, Ludo World, and 116 other Chinese mobile applications

India has banned 118 Chinese apps as border tension with China continue to flare up.