scorecard

You Searched For "14 year old" and got 20 results

Sort By:

Business Insider Latest Story Image
2 mins read

American Airlines fires attorneys who said 9-year-old girl 'should have known' she was being recorded in the bathroom

American Airlines has new representation after its legal team argued that a 9-year-old should have …

Kenneth Niemeyer   

5 mins read

Old US Bradleys becoming 'legend' in Ukraine shows what the country can do when it gets enough of the weapons it needs

Bradley Infantry Fighting Vehicles have been praised for their wins against Russia. An expert said …

Sinéad Baker   

Ayelet Sheffey   

2 mins read

American Airlines backtracks after saying 9-year-old girl 'should have known' flight attendant was filming her in the bathroom: lawsuit

American Airlines is backtracking after blaming a 9-year-old girl for not seeing a cellphone filmin…

Kenneth Niemeyer   

1 min read

Oracle's Larry Ellison is now the world's 4th-richest person after a $57 billion wealth surge this year

Larry Ellison has overtaken LVMH's Bernard Arnault, Microsoft's Bill Gates and Steve Ballmer, and G…

Theron Mohamed   

3 mins read

Biden's allies are pushing old stories about Trump's connections with Jeffrey Epstein

The discourse was reignited after new Epstein documents — which make no mention of Trump — were rel…

Geoff Weiss   

2 mins read

I'm a 41-year-old widow with young kids. Here are the 5 things no one tells you about parenting alone.

My husband died six years ago leaving me to parent our two kids alone. Making decisions by myself a…

Elaine Roth   

2 mins read

A 14-year-old won $25,000 for his simple solution to treat skin cancer. Just use soap.

Heman Bekele won 3M's 2023 Young Scientist Challenge for his soap to treat skin cancer. He hopes to…

Maiya Focht   

5 mins read

Millennials inherited a dusty old apartment in Italy. They renovated it — only to be told they should have left it alone.

A young couple was told they "destroyed" their Rome apartment because they decided to modernize it …

Maria Noyen   

3 mins read

A 93-year-old who started running marathons in his 50s goes to spin class every morning. He does 3 things to stay healthy.

At 93, John Starbrook spins, swims, and plays water polo. Here's what else he does to stay healthy …

Kim Schewitz   

2 mins read

Brain scans show teen girls aged 4 years faster than boys during COVID lockdowns. We asked the researcher what that means long-term.

A study found that teen girls' brains aged 4.2 years faster than average during the pandemic. They …

Julia Pugachevsky   

4 mins read

A 35-year-old French chef just earned 3 Michelin stars — and he's not even the youngest chef to reach the milestone

French media touted Fabien Ferré as the youngest three-Michelin-starred chef. But several chefs had…

Marielle Descalsota   

3 mins read

NASA's James Webb telescope spotted a strange 13 billion-year-old galaxy that shouldn't exist

The galaxy could re-write what we know about how dark matter shaped the early universe.

Marianne Guenot   

1 min read

Bangladesh's inflation spikes to 12-year high to 11.66% in July, amid widespread anti-quota protests

The previous high of the general inflation rate was 9.94% last May, the report said. July was marke…

PTI   

2 mins read

So, that 31-year-old dog in Portugal might not be the oldest dog in the world after all

Observers have questioned the validity of Bobi's title, saying old and new photos of him showed a d…

Matthew Loh   

2 mins read

1 Pakistani intruder neutralized and 24 apprehended in Punjab sector till July 31 this year: BSF

intruder was neutralised, and 24 were apprehended on Punjab sector till July 31 this year, informed…

ANI   

4 mins read

I've been a stay-at-home mom for 4 years, and I love it. My daughters are going to preschool soon, and my identity is shifting.

I've loved being a stay-at-home mom, but as my daughters head to full-time preschool, our routine i…

Katrina Donham   

2 mins read

2 Wisconsin Republicans want 14-year-olds to be allowed to serve alcohol in restaurants

The move comes amid a broader push by Republicans across the country to roll back child labor laws …

Erin Snodgrass   

1 min read

A 14-year-old boy used his slingshot to fight off someone trying to kidnap his 8-year-old sister, police say

According to the Michigan State Police, state troopers found the suspect at a gas station near the …

Kenneth Niemeyer   

3 mins read

The first anti-aging pill for dogs is entering trials — and an 11-year-old whippet named Boo is the first to try it

Boo, an 11-year-old whippet, is the first dog in a clinical trial of longevity pills for dogs. He l…

Hilary Brueck