scorecard

You Searched For "13 gen intel core i9" and got 20 results

Sort By:

Business Insider Latest Story Image
2 mins read

Microsoft introduces new Surface laptops for hybrid work

Underneath the Surface Pro 9 display is an HD camera, Omnisonic speakers, directional microphone…

11 mins read

Best laptops with Intel i7 processors in India

Laptops with Intel i7 processors offer powerful performance throughout your all computing tasks. Wh…

1 min read

LG unveils new Gram range laptops in India

With a starting price of Rs 94,999, the lineup includes four new models -- LG Gram 17 (model 17Z90Q…

5 mins read

Some Gen Z women are crushing on ChatGPT's evil alter ego

Young women are crushing on 'DAN' — ChatGPT's dark, rule-breaking alter ego. Experts say atta…

Lindsay Dodgson   

3 mins read

Best laptops with Intel 11th Gen i3 processor in India

Here, we’ve listed the best laptops with 11th Gen Intel Core i3 processors.

5 mins read

Gen Zers are in their 'boycott era', even when it comes to which jobs they apply for

Zoomers are happy to put their principles and values above applying for jobs at companies that don'…

Lindsay Dodgson   

3 mins read

Best laptops with 11th Gen Intel i7 processors

Keeping in mind the other specifications and features, here are the best Intel 11th Gen Core i7 …

9 mins read

Best laptops with 11th Gen Intel i5 processors

The best Intel 11th Gen i5 laptops mostly fall in the mid-range segment although you can get some i…

4 mins read

Intel’s 12th-gen mobile processors: From going big on content creation to beating Apple’s M1 Max, everything you need to know

“Intel‘s new performance hybrid architecture is helping to accelerate the pace of innovation an…

2 mins read

Intel announces 11th gen Core i7, Core i5 and Core i3 Tiger Lake CPUs for laptops

Code named 'Tiger Lake', the new mobile PC chips come with capabilities for real-world productiv…

3 mins read

My 13-year-old has been attached to her phone since she got it. I was surprised to see her happily leave it behind for a school dance.

My 13 year old daughter has been attached to her phone since she got it for Christmas. Her school h…

Karen Johnson   

6 mins read

From Gen Alpha to boomers, we asked 6 therapists what each generation is talking about in therapy

In 2022, almost a quarter of US adults visited a psychologist, therapist, or psychiatrist. But what…

Kim Schewitz   

4 mins read

I doubled my salary by switching to travel nursing. I traveled the country and grew my career, but it came at a cost.

Louie Chan switched to travel nursing and doubled her salary, grew her career, and renewed her pass…

Jen Glantz   

5 mins read

We're 2 Gen Zs who watched Gen X's favorite Christmas movies. We don't get it.

Two Gen Zers reviewed five Gen X Christmas movies from the '80s to see if they held up. Some were c…

Hannah Getahun,Sebastian Cahi…   

8 mins read

I'm only 28 and my favorite childhood websites have already disappeared

Millennials were raised by the internet. Now their internet parents are gone.

Aimee Pearcy   

1 min read

Asus launches new ROG Strix, TUF series laptops with 12th-gen Intel H processors, NVIDIA RTX 3060 graphics and more

In a bid to boost gaming experience, productivity, ASUS India on Tuesday launched a new lineup of l…

1 min read

Intel announces 12th-gen desktop CPU capable of boosting to 5.5GHz on single core

The news came during Intel's CES 2022 presentation when it said the KS-series desktop processor …

7 mins read

Best Intel Core i5 processor laptops in India for 2023

Laptops have become more powerful than ever before, but eking out the best performance at a budget-…

6 mins read

Hillary Hoffower