scorecard

You Searched For "12 Years a Slave" and got 20 results

Sort By:

Business Insider Latest Story Image
3 mins read

Flipkart Big Billion Days sale begins: 5 smartphone deals under ₹30,000

The Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale 2024 is underway, offering significant discounts on various prod…

2 mins read

Home-listing prices are down as much as 12% in boomtowns in Florida, Texas, and other popular states

Home prices are coming down in some markets as more inventory comes to market. Here's where price d…

Jennifer Sor   

4 mins read

I'm a boomer who was evicted from my apartment of 25 years. I was angry and embarrassed, but I have no choice but to keep renting.

Trina Kaye had lived in her Los Angeles apartment for over two decades when she came home one day t…

Jen Glantz   

William Edwards   

3 mins read

A dad filmed a back-to-school interview with his now 17-year-old daughter every year. They're now resonating with viewers online.

For 13 years Ray Petelin interviewed his daughter before school started again. The video compilatio…

Jane Ridley   

5 mins read

I landed an easy job at Amazon after years of hard work. I felt deeply guilty until I realized it could be a strategic move.

Eight years into her career at Amazon, Kristi Coulter landed an easy role. She felt guilty at first…

Kristi Coulter   

3 mins read

AI could force 12 million workers to switch jobs in coming years, causing unprecedented competition

Workers will need to retrain or skill up to stay competitive in the job market in coming years, lab…

Jennifer Sor   

2 mins read

Oppo Reno 12 and Reno 12 Pro smartphones launched in India starting at ₹32,999

Oppo Reno 12 and Reno 12 Pro launched in India with MediaTek Dimensity 7300, Android 14, and ColorO…

1 min read

Elon Musk's 'apocalypse-proof' Cybertruck gets its 5th recall in 12 months

The Cybertruck has had a rocky rollout since it launched last year — and now it's hit another speed…

Tom Carter   

4 mins read

What we know about Ryan Wesley Routh, the suspect in the apparent assassination attempt against Donald Trump

On Sunday, law enforcement foiled an apparent attempted assassination on former President Donald Tr…

Katherine Tangalakis-Lippert   

5 mins read

I've been a digital nomad for 11 years. The hardest part of this lifestyle is dating.

After living in 12 countries and traveling across 30, Cait Charles' biggest takeaway from her nomad…

Cait Charles   

2 mins read

AAP to announce New Delhi CM's name at 12 noon today

The Aam Aadmi party is set to announce the new Delhi Chief Minister by 12 pm today after the party'…

ANI   

8 mins read

One year on, the Middle East is spiraling deeper into violence

The Middle East is plunging deeper into violence and conflict a year after the October 7 massacre i…

Lloyd Lee,Joshua Nelken-Zitse…   

6 mins read

A millennial couple with a $1.2 million net worth explains how they both plan to retire by 35

Andrea Wallace and her husband became millionaires by 28 through frugality and house-hacking. They'…

Noah Sheidlower   

1 min read

An 88-year-old man was cleared of murder after spending 46 years on death row — mostly in solitary confinement

Iwao Hakamada, the world's longest-serving death row inmate, was found guilty in 1968 of multiple m…

Hannah Abraham   

2 mins read

Morgan Stanley recently met with Nvidia's management team. Here are the biggest takeaways as the bank eyes another 12% upside for the stock.

Nvidia's Blackwell GPU chips are sold out for the next 12 months, Morgan Stanley said after hosting…

Matthew Fox   

3 mins read

I've been with my boyfriend for 12 years. We own a home, are planning to adopt a child, but don't want to marry.

We own a home together, are on each other's wills, and are planning to adopt a child. However, we d…

Rachel Kramer Bussel   

6 mins read

Nothing Phone (2a) review – mid-range smartphone with an eye-catching design

Carl Pei-led Nothing Technologies recently launched the Phone (2a), the company’s third smartphone …

4 mins read

I took Harvard's $12,500 celebrity-filled 4-day media course. It was worth every penny.

Manuelle Pires, a senior strategic partner manager for YouTube, flew to Boston to take Anita Elbers…

Elle Hardy   

4 mins read

Amitabh Bachchan almost didn’t host Kaun Banega Crorepati! So how did the show’s makers convince Big B?

In the late 1990s, the general perception in India was that television was a step down from films, …