scorecard

You Searched For "100 most influential people in the world" and got 20 results

Sort By:

Business Insider Latest Story Image
4 mins read

Reliance, Tata on TIME's list of world's most influential companies

Serum Institute is the other Indian company on the list. TIME listed Reliance in the 'Tita…

PTI   

4 mins read

How to live happily past 100, according to 7 of the world's oldest people

Centenarians shared six key things that they say helped them live to 100 and beyond.

Serafina Kenny   

3 mins read

What habits do the world's oldest people have that help them live so long and healthily?

Uncover the lifestyle choices and essential habits that contributed to the long, healthy lives of c…

2 mins read

This one simple perk was the biggest way I saved money while visiting one of the world's most expensive travel destinations

Free hotel breakfast saved Business Insider's author hundreds of dollars during a trip to Switzerla…

Monica Humphries   

2 mins read

Walmart heir Jim Walton just joined the $100 billion club

Jim Walton, whose father founded Walmart, joins the likes of Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos as one of the…

Theron Mohamed   

24 mins read

The long, strange decline of one of America's most influential brands

Chicken Soup for the Soul was almost as big as the Bible. Then it lost its way.

Amanda Chicago Lewis   

14 mins read

Inside America's wildest — and most lucrative — lawsuits

Mass torts hold companies accountable for their actions — but they're a product of pure anarchy.

Jack Newsham   

8 mins read

America's most boring job is on the brink of extinction

Inside the desperate campaign to get Gen Z to become accountants

Emmalyse Brownstein   

2 mins read

The world's oldest skydiver did his first jump on his 100th birthday. Now 107, he shares his 4 longevity secrets.

Al Blaschke shared four habits he believes have helped him stay fit enough to take recording-breaki…

Serafina Kenny   

2 mins read

Sam Altman's tricky year hasn't stopped OpenAI rocketing into the $100 billion club

OpenAI may be about to hit a shiny new threshold: $100 billion. Investors are betting on the compan…

Lakshmi Varanasi   

2 mins read

One of the world's richest people just got a serious lesson in the 'Streisand effect'

Mining billionaire Gina Rinehart has unintentionally drawn global attention to her portrait hanging…

Polly Thompson   

23 mins read

35 of the most influential hip-hop songs in music history

To celebrate the 50th anniversary of hip-hop, Business Insider made a playlist of the genre's most …

Callie Ahlgrim   

6 mins read

This Blue Zone resident turns 100 today — living proof that taking it easy on yourself is great for longevity

Blue Zone resident Ester van den Hoven credits her long life to a few key factors, and her mindset …

Hilary Brueck   

5 mins read

A chef from the Greek Blue Zone Ikaria shares 3 plant-based recipes inspired by the island where people often live to 100

Ikaria, Greece, is a Blue Zone where people often remain healthy well into their 90s. Chef Diane K…

Kim Schewitz   

5 mins read

I studied in North Korea for a month. The isolation shocked me the most.

Todor Merdjanov spent one month at Kim Il Sung University in Pyongyang in 2013. He wants more peopl…

Paige Bruton   

1 min read

Icon & the pioneer: Two Indians make it to Time 100: Most Influential People for 2023

Icon & the pioneer: Two Indians make it to Time 100: Most Influential People for 2023

3 mins read

I'm an introvert with 3 kids who gets drained in other people's company. Here's how I navigate parenting.

Parenting three kids can be challenging as an introvert. But I have strategies to navigate feeling …

Melissa Noble   

3 mins read

RCB player Dinesh Karthik declares that he is 100 per cent ready to play T20I World Cup

Veteran wicketkeeper-batter Dinesh Karthik, who has been in phenomenal form in this IPL, has not gi…

PTI   

5 mins read

WHO has declared mpox a global health emergency. What happens next?

The spread of mpox through certain African countries led the Africa Centres for Disease Control and…

PTI   

4 mins read

PM campaign on a cart, most unsuccessful record: Independents who never call it quits

From appealing people not to vote for them to flaunting the unsuccessful tag, changing name in each…

PTI