scorecard

You Searched For "100 foot tall" and got 20 results

Sort By:

Business Insider Latest Story Image
3 mins read

100 ft statute must now be built, says Maharashtra Minister Deepak Kesarkar after collapse of Shivaji statue

A 35-foot statue of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj in Sindhudurg collapsed, leading Maharashtra Minist…

ANI   

Kelsey Vlamis   

3 mins read

A couple's $200 bet on creating a 10-foot tall Lego tower at home goes viral on TikTok

Jessica Cook told Insider that she was already using the Legos when her husband bet she couldn't ma…

Celia Fernandez   

3 mins read

I lost 100 pounds in a year by making 3 simple changes. Now I'm the active single dad I've always wanted to be.

This father followed simple methods for weight loss. A single dad described losing 100 pounds in a …

Jane Ridley   

4 mins read

My spouse and I live in a 399-square-foot tiny home on wheels. Our lifestyle hasn't been as cheap and glamorous as it looks.

Living in a tiny home has saved us money and it looks nice on Instagram but it has its bad parts, f…

Destiny DeJesus   

1 min read

Discovered in Australia, 'the southern titan' - a 16 foot tall dinosaur almost the length of a Boeing 737 - has been classified as a new species

The skeleton was discovered in 2007 and is now a new classified species called Australotitan cooper…

Sarah Al-Arshani   

1 min read

Libertina Brandt   

1 min read

Jeff Bezos' $500 million megayacht sets sail for its first sea trials — watch video of the 417-foot vessel hitting open water

Jeff Bezos' yacht sparked uproar when its passage threatened to the dismantling of a historic bridg…

Sarah Jackson   

1 min read

Who the heck paid $100,000 for an old Twitter logo statue in Elon Musk's auction?

Twitter's online auction for office supplies started Tuesday morning, and the Twitter logo statue h…

Britney Nguyen   

3 mins read

How Marine recruits battle their fear of heights on a 47-foot-tall tower at boot camp

Following is a transcript of the video. Recruit: I'm slipping. Please! Please help! I don't want…

Graham Flanagan   

9 mins read

A man paid $100,000 for leg-lengthening surgery so he could be taller than his wife and look less like a 'Spy Kids' Thumb Thumb

A Georgia man had two leg-lengthening surgeries. He said his previous legs were disproportionate an…

Mia de Graaf   

6 mins read

The Thunder's 7-foot, 195-pound rookie looks like he might 'break.' A leading sports scientist explains why he won't.

Chet Holmgren has one of the most unique bodies in the NBA, but Marcus Elliott of P3 says he's not …

Scott Davis   

2 mins read

A TV news helicopter caught a game of 'Mario Kart' being played on the Kansas City Royals' 106-foot tall jumbotron screen

The real culprit, it turns out, was Royals Charities, the Royals' team beneficiary foundation. The …

Paige Leskin   

1 min read

New York City is getting a 1,296-foot-tall skyscraper with the highest observation deck in the Western Hemisphere - see the incredible views

And soon, the neighborhood will break another record. 30 Hudson Yards, a skyscraper under construct…

Leanna Garfield   

3 mins read

How a 9-foot-tall Hulkbuster cosplay was created for New York Comic Con

DePetrillo says it takes him about 20 minutes to get into the suit, and that's with the h…

Kirsten Acuna,Kim Renfro   

4 mins read

Years of bad blood between Jagan Reddy and Chandrababu Naidu is spilling out

Chandrababu Naidu's house arrest is the latest crescendo in a political rivalry that spans at least…

3 mins read

Aaron Rodgers mastered his signature deep throws by practicing on a 6-foot-tall contraption with a net that the Packers built for him

"The high arc is definitely by design. I want to make sure those guys get a chance to get down ther…

Scott Davis   

2 mins read

A Chinese man built an 11-foot tall Iron Man 'Hulkbuster' suit in a garage and it's pretty amazing

For example, a 26-year-old Chinese middle school art teacher, Xing Yile, liked Tony Stark (played b…

Lianna Brinded   

2 mins read

The US is sending roughly 100 more Marines to defend the embassy in Baghdad after violent protesters stormed the gate

The Pentagon announced Tuesday that the US is sending in additional forces to defend the US embassy…

Ryan Pickrell   

1 min read

This gigantic Rubik's cube is over 5 feet tall, and it's an incredible pain to solve

A 10-foot-high version in Knoxville, Tennessee doesn't function anymore, which Fisher argues disqua…

Biz Carson