scorecard

You Searched For "10 things i hate about you" and got 20 results

Sort By:

Business Insider Latest Story Image
1 min read

21 things you probably didn't know about '10 Things I Hate About You'

Heath Ledger starred as Patrick Verona in "10 Things I Hate About You."Buena Vista Pictures

Christina Dambrosio   

2 mins read

Did you know about the only Indian state exempt from paying any income tax? Know all about it here

​​Sikkim has its income tax manual, which stipulates that no resident of Sikkim was to pay taxes to…

1 min read

23 surprising things you probably didn't know about 'How I Met Your Mother'

"How I Met Your Mother" ran for nine seasons.Monty Brinton/CBS

Martha Sorren   

2 mins read

I'm running out of things to say about Elon Musk and his terrible tweets

There's a line about doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. It's…

Peter Kafka   

4 mins read

There are 2 kinds of cities right now. It explains why you hate your downtown.

Some struggling downtowns are relying on tourism to bounce back from the pandemic. That might be a …

Eliza Relman   

4 mins read

10 things you should never do at a golf course, according to PGA pros and employees

Leaving marks on the green and breaking dress codes are some of the things employees and golf pros …

Alyssa Towns Swantkoski   

3 mins read

10 things you should never do on a flight, according to a former flight attendant

From using the bathroom without shoes to drinking personal alcohol, there are certain things passen…

Arina Bloom   

3 mins read

I'm about to turn 40, and people say I'll regret being child-free. I won't.

People keep asking Jodie Humphries when she'll have kids as she nears 40. She's still happy being c…

Gary Nunn   

4 mins read

5 things to know about billionaires, from a personal assistant to the uber-wealthy

A longtime personal assistant to the uber-wealthy breaks down the quirks of the richest class.

Madeline Berg   

4 mins read

Feeling stuck at a job you hate? Here are 4 ways to unstick your career.

A former VP of HR at Microsoft shared what to do when you feel stuck at work and can't quit. It's m…

Chris Williams   

3 mins read

7 things you need to know about the huge CrowdStrike IT outage

The outage, linked to a rogue update by cybersecurity firm CrowdStrike, affected operations around …

Beatrice Nolan   

4 mins read

I'd sworn off dating apps until I heard about the 'burned haystack' approach women are swearing by. So I put it to the test.

A Facebook group for the Burned Haystack Dating Method was started by Jennie Young and now has over…

Nicola Prentis   

6 mins read

10 things that help me stick to my grocery budget as a mom of 11

Shopping for my family of 13 can get expensive, but I've discovered some money-saving tips, such as…

Lisa Tanner   

3 mins read

I was 10 weeks pregnant and went on a world cruise. Here's why I'd recommend it.

A mom who was 10 weeks pregnant went on an extended Royal Caribbean Ultimate World Cruise and said …

Lloyd Lee   

3 mins read

People say having teenage daughters means they'll hate you, but mine don't. They just need to be heard and have a snack.

Allison Tenney has two girls, 12 and 13. She doesn't think teens always hate their parents. Here ar…

Cailey Griffin   

3 mins read

I'm an introvert who hates crowds. Here's how I made my first cruise an enjoyable experience.

I'm an introvert who was nervous to go on my first cruise. However, I used some simple strategies t…

Laurel Maxwell   

4 mins read

My son wants to be like Billy Hargrove from 'Stranger Things,' so I'm using the opportunity to talk to him about right and wrong

My son idolizes Billy Hargrove from "Stranger Things." I'm letting him figure out who he is without…

Ashley Archambault   

6 mins read

7 things you could be doing wrong in a job interview

Being way too early, not asking good questions, or not caring about professionalism could be issues…

Madison Hoff   

3 mins read

I spend most of the year traveling, and there's one thing I always try to do on the first day of a trip

I travel for my job and for fun every year, so I spend a lot of time on the road. No matter where I…

Megan duBois   

4 mins read

You can get the iPhone 16 in under 10 minutes while sitting at home, here is how

Apple's iPhone 16 series has launched in India, drawing large crowds to stores in Mumbai and Delhi.…