scorecard

You Searched For "10 month high" and got 20 results

Sort By:

Business Insider Latest Story Image
2 mins read

Mumbai property market sees 8% surge in August; Rs1,072 crore stamp duty revenue marks 32%YoY growth: Knight Frank

The city has experienced its best eight-month period on record, with 96,601 property registrations …

ANI   

2 mins read

Stock market today: Indexes close at record highs and tech soars after Fed rate cut

Indexes rallied Thursday, with tech stocks leading the Nasdaq to rise 2.5% as investors continued t…

Kelly Cloonan   

5 mins read

She felt trapped in her corporate job in NYC, so she quit and moved to South Korea. Now, she lives alone in a $640-a-month loft.

"When I started working, at entry level, I didn't understand how people in New York could afford re…

Amanda Goh   

2 mins read

Sensex soars to 84,928, Nifty settles at 25,939 as stock market closes at all-time high

The stock market closed in the green, with benchmark indices hitting new all-time highs at the end …

ANI   

2 mins read

Stock market today: Stocks fall as annual inflation slows but monthly CPI notches surprise increase

Investors see lower odds of a jumbo rate cut next week. Bond yields rose as investors adjusted to t…

Jennifer Sor   

2 mins read

Home prices are falling the fastest in these 10 US cities

For-sale inventory hit the highest level since May 2020, helping push prices lower, Realtor.com sai…

Filip De Mott   

3 mins read

Loan-to-deposit ratio will subside on its own in coming months, notes Motilal Oswal report

As of 9th August, 2024 the Indian banking sector's loan-to-deposit (LD) ratio stood at 77.2 %, whic…

3 mins read

Alex Umansky is obliterating the S&P 500 over the last 5 years. His 8 high-quality stock picks for strong returns.

The Baron Durable Advantage Fund is up 136% in the last half-decade, dwarfing the S&P 500's 93% gai…

William Edwards   

2 mins read

Stock market today: Dow ends at a record high as markets see rising odds of another big rate cut

Odds of another 50 basis point rate cut at the Federal Reserve's next FOMC meeting in November hit …

Matthew Fox   

4 mins read

I let campers rent part of my backyard from $70 a night. It helps pay our high home maintenance costs.

Rocki McCrocklin loves hosting on the campsite and lodging app Hipcamp. Strangers pay to park or se…

Dan Latu   

2 mins read

Stock market today: Indexes slip before Nvidia reports highly anticipated earnings

Stocks dipped as traders eagerly awaited the chip giant's results. Wall Street expects Nvidia to re…

Jennifer Sor   

2 mins read

A super-rare bullish signal with a perfect track record just flashed in the stock market, suggesting another year of record highs

This bullish stock signal has previously flashed just 28 times since 1962, SentimenTrader said.

Matthew Fox   

3 mins read

A millennial couple who moved to South Korea says $400 a month for full-time childcare is a huge perk

The South Korean government has invested billions of dollars in an effort to entice more people to …

Jacob Zinkula   

5 mins read

After 10 years in corporate America, one woman took a 'micro-retirement.' It reversed burnout and improved her quality of life.

Anaïs Felt decided to take an extended break from work after burning out at her tech job. Her "micr…

Samantha Grindell   

4 mins read

Shares of Ola Electric have tapered down from their record-highs. Is this a good time to buy in?

Around 18.18 crore shares, or about 4% of company's outstanding shares were eligible for trading in…

3 mins read

Retail inflation rises to 3-month high in Nov, Oct industrial growth hits 16-month high

Retail inflation inched up to a three-month high of 5.55% in November driven by higher food prices,…

2 mins read

2 economists explain why the Fed should cut rates more than expected next month

Claudia Sahm thinks there's a strong case for a 50-basis point cut in September, given labor market…

Filip De Mott   

2 mins read

Tesla stock rises as carmaker unveils full self-driving plans for China and Europe ahead of next month's Robotaxi reveal

If it receives regulatory approval, Tesla is on track to release its full self-driving technology i…

Jennifer Sor   

7 mins read

I was fired from Deloitte after 18 months. Here are the mistakes I made as a new grad.

Eddy Gramajo landed a job at Deloitte after college but was fired 18 months later. He reflects on w…

Jane Zhang   

3 mins read

Wholesale inflation falls to 3-month low of 2.04% in July as food prices ease

In April wholesale inflation stood at 1.19 per cent. As per the data, food inflation in Ju…

PTI