scorecard

You Searched For "10 minutes of perfection" and got 20 results

Sort By:

Business Insider Latest Story Image
1 min read

I made Gordon Ramsay's easy 10-minute pasta and it's the perfect summer dinner when you're feeling lazy

And Ramsay's quick pasta recipes haven't let me down yet. His 15-minute Bolognese has become one of…

Anneta Konstantinides   

4 mins read

The jaw-dropping 'Alien: Romulus' ending sets it apart from other blockbusters. Here's what happens.

Fede Álvarez cranks up the body horror in the jaw-dropping "Alien: Romulus" ending. Here's a breakd…

Eammon Jacobs   

2 mins read

I tried Gordon Ramsay's recipe for air-fryer steak, and I got a perfect result in 20 minutes

I tried Gordon Ramsay's recipe for cooking rib-eye steak in an air fryer. I'm convinced this is the…

Chelsea Davis   

2 mins read

"Took me long to overcome": History-maker Bhaker on her Tokyo Olympics 2020 gun malfunction

India's shooting ace Manu Bhaker made history on Tuesday when she became the first Indian woman to …

ANI   

3 mins read

We were paid $10,000 to move from Austin to Arkansas. It wasn't perfect, but we have no regrets.

My self-employed husband and I moved from Austin, Texas, to Arkansas after being offered $10,000 to…

Alisha McDarris   

2 mins read

Elon Musk came up with a perfect audiobook list for anyone who thinks about Rome on a daily basis

Elon Musk is fascinated by warfare and civilization, but the 11 titles he suggests may not make rel…

Polly Thompson   

3 mins read

I tried a 10-minute Arnold Schwarzenegger-approved bodyweight workout. It's perfect if you're busy and can't be bothered to exercise.

The "10/10 workout" routine, recommended in Arnold Schwarzenegger's newsletter, features 10 minutes…

Rachel Hosie   

4 mins read

I've been a chef for years. Here are my 8 tips for making perfect, juicy burgers.

As a line cook, I've learned that pressing your thumb into the patty, waiting to add salt, and moni…

Alissa Fitzgerald   

1 min read

I made Gordon Ramsay's easy 10-minute pasta and it's the perfect summer dinner when you're feeling lazy

Gordon Ramsay's 10-minute shrimp scampi is the perfect quick summer pasta dish.Anneta Konstantinide…

Anneta Konstantinides   

38 mins read

A complete timeline of Sam and Aaron Taylor-Johnson's relationship

Director Sam met actor Aaron through the 2009 film "Nowhere Boy." They have an age difference of 23…

Olivia Singh   

9 mins read

The 'Love Is Blind' season 6 reunion was a masterclass in bringing receipts

The "Love Is Blind" producers did not come to play at the season 6 reunion, showing Trevor's texts …

Caralynn Matassa   

4 mins read

I tried the perfect space meal for astronauts, and it was surprisingly flavorful and easy to make

Scientists designed the perfect meal for astronauts based on NASA's guidelines for nutritional need…

Emily Swaim   

7 mins read

10 years later, 'One Direction: This Is Us' is a fascinating look back on one of the world's biggest boybands

Producer Adam Milano and film editors Pierre Takal and Cori Wapnowska give an inside look at the do…

Maria Sherman   

4 mins read

10 of the best air fryer tips and tricks to follow, according to chefs

Here are things everyone who has (or wants) an air fryer should know before using it, plus the best…

Sophia Mitrokostas   

9 mins read

'Survivor' contestants share 17 facts about being on the show that would surprise even the biggest fans

From how long tribal council lasts to whether they get bug spray, "Survivor" contestants revealed s…

Meghan Cook   

3 mins read

Even wife guy Ben Affleck wasn't sure he wanted J.Lo to make a movie about their relationship

In Jennifer Lopez's new film "This Is Me...Now" and accompanying making-of documentary, even noted …

Callie Ahlgrim   

2 mins read

A perfectly timed trade 24 minutes before the SEC's big crypto crackdown likely made an investor millions

The trader bet on the price of Coinbase stock to fall with impeccable timing. If they cashed out at…

Joe Ciolli   

3 mins read

Indiana Jones creates a 10-minute movie in one scene

The beginning of Steven Spielberg's "Raiders of the Lost Ark" uses a three-act structure to create …

Carter Thallon   

6 mins read

How Pixar created a perfect animated romance scene in 'Wall-E'

Cinematographer Roger Deakins helped implement practical lighting and anamorphic lenses in Pixar's …

Carter Thallon   

6 mins read

How 'Avatar: The Last Airbender' created the perfect battle

The cave battle between Aang and Zuko from "Avatar: The Last Airbender" expertly incorporates chara…

Carter Thallon,Exa Zim