scorecard

You Searched For "2000 notes" and got 20 results

Sort By:

Business Insider Latest Story Image
2 mins read

RBI extends deadline to exchange, deposit Rs 2,000 notes till Oct 7

The Reserve Bank on Saturday extended the special drive to withdraw Rs 2,000 bank notes from the sy…

PTI   

2 mins read

You need not visit a bank to exchange your Rs 2,000 notes – Here’s how Amazon can help you

Exchanging the soon to be defunct Rs 2,000 notes one processes can be a hassle amidst one’s daily p…

3 mins read

I spent thousands renovating a 2,000-square-foot home — but these 5 cheap upgrades actually made the biggest difference

I renovated an old house by Lake George and turned it into an Airbnb. I spent a lot of money on upg…

Katie Cline   

2 mins read

The summer of 2023 was hotter than any season since the Chola Empire 2000 years ago!

Using the age rings inside tree trunks, scientists were able to extract climatic data spanning the …

3 mins read

Not just bank deposits, gold sales & real estate to get a boost from ₹2,000 note withdrawal

The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) on Friday said that it intends to pull ₹2,000 banknotes from circul…

1 min read

Rs 2,000 note withdrawal may not impact gold demand, rupee value: Expert

The decision of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to withdraw Rs 2,000 denomination banknotes from ci…

2 mins read

Petrol pumps are again the favourite hunting ground to dump Rs 2,000 notes

One of the major benefits of the Centre's decision to withdraw the Rs 2,000 currency note might be …

1 min read

Rs 2,000 notes worth Rs 10,000 crore left in system: RBI Governor

"Rs 2,000 notes are coming back and only Rs 10,000 crore is left in the system. The expectation…

PTI   

2 mins read

Supreme Court refuses to entertain urgent plea against ₹2,000 note withdrawal

The Supreme Court on Thursday declined urgent hearing on a plea challenging the Delhi High Court's …

1 min read

Prices have surged so much in Argentina that the government will print 10,000 peso notes

Inflation in Argentina hit 287% in March. The central bank next month will introduce the 10,000 pes…

Yuheng Zhan   

2 mins read

Inequality rising since 2000s, top 1% in India holds 40% wealth, says study

Inequality in India has skyrocketed since early 2000s, with the income and wealth share of top 1 pe…

PTI   

1 min read

₹2,000 note withdrawal sparks mini gold rush, cash payments at petrol pumps and more

₹2,000 note withdrawal sparks mini gold rush, cash payments at petrol pumps and more

2 mins read

Planned US arms transfer to Israel of 2,000-pound block-busting bombs branded 'obscene' hypocrisy by Bernie Sanders as criticism builds

The Biden Administration has authorized the transfer of more than 1,800 2,000-pound bombs to Israel…

Nathan Rennolds   

3 mins read

The ubiquitous 2000s internet slang term 'brb' has all but disappeared and the reason is bittersweet

A photo of an early 2000s desktop computer sparked a discussion about our relationship with the int…

Andrew Lloyd   

4 mins read

Israel's 2,000-pound SPICE bombs are highly accurate but could be overkill in Gaza

Weapons investigators told Business Insider that large bombs increases risk for civilian harm becau…

Jake Epstein   

2 mins read

700 people dead, over 2,000 injured as Hamas attack continues for third day

As the Hamas terror groups continue to attack Israel for three days, the death toll has crossed ove…

ANI   

2 mins read

A nonprofit wants sharpshooters in helicopters to kill over 2,000 invasive deer living on California's Catalina Island

The Catalina Island Conservancy argues that the mule deer population needs to be eliminated to safe…

Charles R. Davis   

3 mins read

I paid $2,000 to have someone unpack and set up my entire apartment before my family moved in

I paid Unpackd NYC to unpack all of my boxes and set up my apartment before my family moved in. It …

Jordi Lippe-McGraw   

1 min read

You can get paid $2,000 to watch the 2023 Emmy Awards. Here's how.

As satellite and cable subscribers continue to dwindle, InfinityDish will pay one TV fanatic to wat…

Aaron Mok   

2 mins read

Reliance climbs 8 spots to 45th rank on Forbes' Global 2000 list

Billionaire Mukesh Ambani's Reliance Industries Ltd climbed eight spots to the 45th rank, the highe…

PTI